Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 05:17 AM
Banned

i hate people who are good at the economy side of things. stop being good at it.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:12 AM
Sarnak

10. Quit work, get a divorce, and throw away your razor blades. It's gonna be a long ride.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:17 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken closed the original thread before I could post my pic!
Old 03-27-2014, 07:35 AM
Aviak

Pretty sure i'd rather open up a lemonaid stand

As enjoyable as freeport nasdaq sounds
Old 03-27-2014, 07:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10. Quit work, get a divorce, and throw away your razor blades. It's gonna be a long ride.
Lol. Everquest is a game best enjoy casually. Don't become a mouthbreating neckbeard.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:07 AM
Kobold

Make a wiz, get him to 39-- sell ports while selling item same time. Earn up from 500-4k an hour --

Portsfour Pie Gnome Wizard
Fappjack Akalilfappy Gnome Warrior
Iksars Suck Human Monk

"Yup,... that just might be proof that we have failed as a species lol."
Old 03-27-2014, 08:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken closed the original thread before I could post my pic!
Th a ts a great q quote

Portsfour Pie Gnome Wizard
Fappjack Akalilfappy Gnome Warrior
Iksars Suck Human Monk

"Yup,... that just might be proof that we have failed as a species lol."
Old 03-27-2014, 08:33 AM
Skeleton

It sucks to find out someone in the community you admired is cheating scum. This scumbag is proud of his actions. He used his guilds to make a lot of this plat and Perma camped items others wanted out of greed. Afterwards this turd selfishly sells it for a little money.
Last edited by qombi; 03-27-2014 at 08:41 AM..
Old 03-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

The RMT was selfish, but no more selfish than 98% of P99ers would have been if they were in his shoes. If more than a handful of you could say, honestly, "Well, I'm 110% fed up with p99 and I intend to quit... and instead of making several thousand dollars by RMTing my vast ingame riches, I'm just going to quit/give away stuff/whatever" ... I'd be shocked.

But you can't say that he "used" any of us in A-Team. It's not like he was farming king with us for ages and not splitting the plat evenly. If anything he probably should have been entitled to more than 50%, since he was usually the one who checked on the camp constantly in order for us to get it in the first place and was willing/able to play different classes to make the duo work, etc. And as far as farming something for plat being greedy? Please. The steady farming of king 18+ hours a day for a year+ is the only reason anyone OTHER than someone like Nord or Greeny or Jeremy could even afford a tunic. And the vast majority of the people who fall into the "i want a fungi but i won't/can't buy one" group were never even online to even try the camp (let alone online AND able to put together a capable group for the camp) most of the time we were farming king.

I'm not saying that I approve of RMT, or that I wouldn't have been excited if he'd given away the fungus staff to someone in A-Team instead of selling it to Zeelot, or whatever. I'm just saying you guys who get all bent out of shape in every way imaginable over something like this need to step back for a bit of perspective.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 03-27-2014 at 08:57 AM..
Old 03-27-2014, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just saying you guys who get all bent out of shape in every way imaginable over something like this need to step back for a bit of perspective.
That's idiotic and you're an idiot.

The dipshit RMTing needs perspective. He's the one who feels he needs to be compensated for his time spent PLAYING A VIDEO GAME.

This isn't a virtual piggy-bank. It's a leisurely pastime. Quit treating it like your life.
Closed Thread