Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
op is accurate cept fix plugging and oor healing is some lame shit.

can't put a price on pvpin for camps or killing annoying dumbasses. retard in your grp on blue? can't do shit. here you can chop their head off.
Lol off with his head!
Old 05-23-2014, 10:37 PM
Banned

op is also biggest rmter on p99 grats
Old 05-23-2014, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordenwatch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played blue p99 for 4 years. In that time I never even considered playing red because the notion of EQ pvp seemed incredibly stupid.

I told myself I would never roll an untwinked character again. Every new character I made on blue was geared out with the best gear in the game. Early levels were a breeze.

Now circumstances have allowed me to roll on a new server with nothing on red, and I am loving every minute of it. EQ PvP is not just the griefing douchebags I thought it would be. 98% of people I've met have been incredibly decent. The community, while at first glance seems terrible, is knit with a bond that will never exist on blue. The fact that you can kill anyone within your range makes you choose your allies carefully.

The fact that I'm having more fun now with nothing on red than I did in years of playing blue with everything should be an indicator to those who bother to read this post, tiring of the same dicks on blue monopolizing the same content, that red is thriving.

Nothing will ever be the same again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison 4rd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry dude, saw you today in COM

everyone you are meeting is a fresh blue roll

you haven't met anyone from red yet.

Don't worry tho you will.
This lol
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 05-23-2014, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

did acyrid reroll on red? nice guys
Old 05-24-2014, 01:09 AM
Banned

oh no, not rmt

lol who cares
Old 05-24-2014, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison 4rd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you haven't met anyone from red yet..
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2014, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome to red! GL and tell your friends [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2014, 11:55 AM
Banned

I was going to post a negative troll in this thread but OP is so heartwarming and positive I'm just going to say thanks for the good rating.
Old 05-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never understood the blue mentality. Not because I'm narrow minded, but because all of the things blue players list as reasons for playing where they do are also existent on red, but with the added bonus of it being up to you who gets what and when.

I do plenty of waiting in line out in the real world. There's no need to come and do it here too if given another option. Compete for it instead. Very simple, easy, and way more fun.
Everquest was meant to be played with pvp. It became obvious to me soon as I hit 50 on a blue server a few months after launch. Without a way to contest competing guilds, everything degrades into whining and petitioning. Of course, theres a lot of whining and petitioning here but thats because everyone knows the GMs can be manipulated.
Old 05-25-2014, 04:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everquest was meant to be played with pvp. It became obvious to me soon as I hit 50 on a blue server a few months after launch. Without a way to contest competing guilds, everything degrades into whining and petitioning.
Felt the same way about blue, when i played live. Never touched blue here on p99 though.