Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Banned

yeah when im having a rough stretch i just pick the couple heroes I know I can win with in almost any lane (Brewmaster, Slardar for me)
Old 07-02-2015, 09:14 AM
Aviak

If you go 1-3-0-1 build with AM then he has all the initation he needs to get involved at lvl 6. He can blink in, merc someone and be the fuck out without any items. It's true he needs BF to really get his farm right, but he gets that online faster than any other hardcarry in the game.

Slark isn't going to be an effective initiator until he has 3k worth of items and then still a couple of well timed hardstuns and he totally falls apart. Sounds like you are playing slark mid and I think there is a reason why pros don't do this. His lack of range makes him too easy to be outplayed.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

I think that studies would show a direct correlation to the percentage of autists to how free to play a game is.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Fire Giant

bad alert
Old 07-02-2015, 09:36 AM
Banned

Fenniggles tryharding
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Popo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you go 1-3-0-1 build with AM then he has all the initation he needs to get involved at lvl 6. He can blink in, merc someone and be the fuck out without any items. It's true he needs BF to really get his farm right, but he gets that online faster than any other hardcarry in the game.

Slark isn't going to be an effective initiator until he has 3k worth of items and then still a couple of well timed hardstuns and he totally falls apart. Sounds like you are playing slark mid and I think there is a reason why pros don't do this. His lack of range makes him too easy to be outplayed.
I've played Slark as offlane and carry. Hes a very gimmicky hero especially in the offlane, gotta know you're boundaries.

AM doesn't really have too much impact honestly. Especially if youre talking level 6 and below, he is dead in one stun. Almost guaranteed. Slark? Purge that shit and get a quick SB or leap the stun, which doesn't have an animation time like Blink. Plus if you know the tree lines well and where to juke, your ultimate becomes great. Turn the corner for one second and they lose LOS? More distance and insane HP recovery, as well as the quick cooldown on Leap which is only a little bit longer than AM Blink.

Plus if you're in the carry role, getting SB, Drums and BKB pre 25 minutes is really easy. And you can obviously skip drums if you dont need the survivability, chase and extra stats.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Aviak

I guess what I'm suggesting with AM is not to blink into the fight until someone else takes those skills to the face. Any rate, sounds like you know what you are doing so carry on imo.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

In an ideal world, that'd rock. But gotta think about it, at those levels when an ability goes off its at least 1/5 of your hp.

Your team is dead right as you blink in. Although itd work with good initiators and counter cc. Like cm es, nigma, vs and obv many others.

But its also solo queue. Can't trust no one. Shits like Gangland up in that bitch.

I do like am tho so ill probably play him more. He's a conservative pick but regardless he's fun when you get your early farm and fight. Plus Dat Immortal Set.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Banned

I feel so deep into an MMR deficit every game I have some people with like 500 MMR and its an uphill struggle from minute one.

Last game I pulled my team out of a 9-30 ass beating as pudge, might just try pudge for 20 games in a row as he is one of the best tide turning heros in game.

Also, would love to make a dota2 team with some p99 pals.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:55 AM
Banned

dont play ranked

people do the same stupid shit / pick characters for the first time they ever played them, try retarded builds, are from 3rd world countries etc

just you dont care as much when you sit through 45 minutes of them acting retarded
Closed Thread