Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 06:54 PM
Orc

Default EZ Server: Perma muted

So like, Blue was down and I went to go play on the "EZ Server" and this guy was just spilling his life over into /ooc which I didn't mind. But it was free game because I mean why not? So, I had an opinion about it and ended up agreeing with him in the end.

Then, surprise, I can't talk anymore and everyone starts ripping him apart. Then someone says, "Oh, servers are back up, enjoy your perma mute on p99" So, of course I rushed over to see if I was indeed perma muted on Blue. I wasn't, but I wanted to log this just in case.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

https://averagenobodies.files.wordpr...nny-quotes.jpg

You seem like a sensible guy. Pay less attention to mouth breathing sperglords that play MMO's 24/7 and you'll do just fine.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep it simple stupid. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep it simple stupid. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good point. I forgot the average IQ around these parts is similar to house plants.
Old 12-21-2016, 01:08 PM
Banned

ENJOY YOUR BAN S HEAD - I AM PERSONAL FRIENDS WITH SIRKEN AND YOU ARE F#CKED NOW
Old 12-21-2016, 01:20 PM
Sarnak

Lol
Old 12-21-2016, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ENJOY YOUR BAN S HEAD - I AM PERSONAL FRIENDS WITH SIRKEN AND YOU ARE F#CKED NOW
How many times you think you'll have to fluff him before u get ur name back?

Cucked
Old 12-21-2016, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfenger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So like, Blue was down and I went to go play on the "EZ Server" and this guy was just spilling his life over into /ooc which I didn't mind. But it was free game because I mean why not? So, I had an opinion about it and ended up agreeing with him in the end.

Then, surprise, I can't talk anymore and everyone starts ripping him apart. Then someone says, "Oh, servers are back up, enjoy your perma mute on p99" So, of course I rushed over to see if I was indeed perma muted on Blue. I wasn't, but I wanted to log this just in case.
One of the things I enjoyed about my time on EZserver is the GMs don't cater to people on there like they do here. Well, hateborne didn't. You either behave or get banned. It's pretty simple. All these crazy ass raiding rules, whiners, and the self entitlement that exists wouldn't get a chance.

As far as your situation, I don't think any GMs here collaborate with the ones on EZserver. They either misspoke or you got trolled. Most likely the latter.
Old 12-21-2016, 10:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many times you think you'll have to fluff him before u get ur name back?

Cucked
dude was banned as well, i think he's lying on the internet - its a hideous crime.