Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 12:46 AM
VIP / Contributor

Default GM Events and Contest Ideas

I have really been trying hard on red99 these past few weeks to help get the population up by doing events and more importantly having a presence on the server. I would like to know of some ideas you may have for some events and/or contests we could do. I will take any and all realistic ideas into consideration! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also I would like to congratulate Mleh and Ogrok who earned the weekly titles by winning the 2v2 event! You guys will now know them as Mleh the Destroyer and Ogrok the Destroyer!

I would also like to thank everyone that came out! I bet we had 50-60 people there! It was blast!

Anyway, post your ideas for the server friends! Thanks and have a blessed night! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Cylock; 03-15-2017 at 01:12 AM..
Old 03-15-2017, 01:07 AM
Fire Giant

Pras it cylock. Master of pvp #3 on leaderboards. Was fun/funny.
Old 03-15-2017, 01:12 AM
Kobold

1) Hot Potato with a DT at the end
2) Musical Chairs
3) more DUELS CLASS ON CLASS

either way had tons of fun in the arena :-)
Old 03-15-2017, 01:15 AM
Fire Giant

Here's an idea..... Anyone who wants to participate you call to the arena once everyone is called no one else can participate. Everyone ransoms 100. Top two are leaders and pick out of the pool of players a pvp team (basically dodgeball style). Cylock then turns one team into one race and the other team into another race ( so you know what people are or are not on team) and basically it's a giant war
Old 03-15-2017, 01:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's an idea..... Anyone who wants to participate you call to the arena once everyone is called no one else can participate. Everyone ransoms 100. Top two are leaders and pick out of the pool of players a pvp team (basically dodgeball style). Cylock then turns one team into one race and the other team into another race ( so you know what people are or are not on team) and basically it's a giant war
I like it
Old 03-15-2017, 01:17 AM
Fire Giant

If it's only 30 People it'll end up being tdome vs epidemic but if there's like 60 people who show it would be an insane 30v30 battle
Old 03-15-2017, 01:20 AM
Fire Giant

And race make would have to be something fair like ogres vs trolls
Old 03-15-2017, 01:24 AM
VIP / Contributor

Yea I wanted to do Haffer's vs Gnomes - had that idea earlier at like 6 PM CST, but people wasn't interested. We can certainly try it though! I am game for anything as long as its not against the rules! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2017, 01:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken did this with frogs vs werewolves. It works great idea, but gotta make sure u dont make an entire team a race that would be at a disadvantage imo ie ogre or troll vs gnome would give a slight advantage to people challenged with race depth. also, a lot of illusion give bad vision so geared players with ultravision/trusight would be A+
Old 03-15-2017, 01:59 AM
Sarnak

things that don't take place in the arena would probably be good

you're never going to have a "good" event where people don't compromise it by bending the rules or metagaming it via playing only with their friends/guildmates

something that involves a specific objective out in the world that each guild would be attracted to, promoting group/mass pvp without trying to impose unenforceable boundaries on people
Last edited by Cwall 146.0; 03-15-2017 at 02:04 AM..
Closed Thread