Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s hilarious to her the lefty crowd now bang the unity drum. Save it. You clowns threw shade at half the country for four years. The same crowd who was claiming the 2016 results were illegitimate into 2019...you can’t be serious. You don’t call for unity as you take control without calling out the loons on your side. You don’t claim victory when the results are thus close. You’re a fraud.

I’m not claiming there are facts of fraud but there is enough smoke to look into it. Why anyone would be opposed to that is beyond me.
To be fair I was all excited about throwing it in peoples faces but you guys started with the whole unity drum taking a loss like champs so we've basically achieved unity here at p99 fwiw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2020, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s hilarious to her the lefty crowd now bang the unity drum. Save it. You clowns threw shade at half the country for four years. The same crowd who was claiming the 2016 results were illegitimate into 2019...you can’t be serious. You don’t call for unity as you take control without calling out the loons on your side. You don’t claim victory when the results are thus close. You’re a fraud.

I’m not claiming there are facts of fraud but there is enough smoke to look into it. Why anyone would be opposed to that is beyond me.
Trump won 2016 by smaller margins.

Hope this helps
Old 11-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump won 2016 by smaller margins.

Hope this helps
They’re still counting and recounts are starting. Filed under mental illness.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why anyone would be opposed to that is beyond me.
There's opposition because it's very costly. Time and money. I don't particularly care because just like every republican demanding a recount I won't personally be counting ballots by hand. And like it's been said many times, it's not going to change anything. And republicans will just find something else to try to cast doubt on the system. Just like it went from widespread voter fraud and now downgraded to "apparently-credible allegations of irregularities." It will be a never ending cycle, just like it has been forever, from both sides.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

I want every dirty democrat vote counted and cross checked that person voted only once and they are actually alive
Old 11-11-2020, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's opposition because it's very costly. Time and money. I don't particularly care because just like every republican demanding a recount I won't personally be counting ballots by hand. And like it's been said many times, it's not going to change anything. And republicans will just find something else to try to cast doubt on the system. Just like it went from widespread voter fraud and now downgraded to "apparently-credible allegations of irregularities." It will be a never ending cycle, just like it has been forever, from both sides.
So you contend that the cost of a recount is more costly than finding out about voter fraud to the point of swinging an election?

Also it’s hilarious that you have an issue with casting doubt on an election when you consider the last four years have been nothing but a series of doubt casts upon the 2016 election. The left is a group of hypocrites to the highest degree.

I can guarantee you this, if the election recounts come back and Biden wins, we will not see riots in the street. We won’t see Wendy’s burned down. We won’t see Republicans threaten to pack the court or expand the senate because they lost. Mostly because despite the outcome of the WH, Republicans won on every level of government, and more importantly Americans voted down the terrible ideas that have taken over the left. Good luck
Old 11-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Banned

You're obsessed with the ephemeral "other side" conjured in your mind by fox news. The truth is the Dems acted these 4 years in a rabid form of obstructionism and delegitimation which was pioneered by Repubs during the Obama years. It has been an escalating tit-for-tat and if you can't see that, your eyes are gouged out. That's a fact. Another fact: you and a large minority are cheering on what is an obvious and treasonous gambit (Trump was planning to recount, fight legally tooth and nail, and question results openly even months before the election), meaning every single election is going to be a fucking mess from here out. Discourse will never recover and respect for our system will continue to decline and common-ground information will continue to shrink into smaller and smaller fractured conspiracy-theory networks. Until there is nothing backing the United States Constitution left. Just a rabid mob occupying an old country, thirsty to tear up the rule of law. For this reason, what is going on here with the election results is the very antithesis of Conservative. You are working to tear the Republic apart and calling it conservative. In reality you are a minority group mobilized by Marxism.

We have proven ourselves to be as stupid as you are, FatherSioux, and so we will fight this fight every four years from here on. It's because you are a stupid fuck and focused entirely upon owning a monolithic group ("The Left") comprising 50% of the population which was conjured into your head by Fox News. In reality all of the traitors are at the top on both sides, with a fair contingent of useful idiots in the ranks (you and sports fans on one side, and soccer moms on the left).

Stop, just stop, labeling "the left" as a monolith. Stop fighting shadows cast on the wall by commentators. Stop calling Nancy Pelosi, who is reviled by the left, the true representative of the opposition. Stop shadowboxing and jacking off everywhere. Be a conservative. Don't let the reality TV garbage salesman flush your conservatism down the drain in the name of petty tribalism.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-11-2020 at 06:30 PM..
Old 11-11-2020, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you contend that the cost of a recount is more costly than finding out about voter fraud to the point of swinging an election?

Also it’s hilarious that you have an issue with casting doubt on an election when you consider the last four years have been nothing but a series of doubt casts upon the 2016 election. The left is a group of hypocrites to the highest degree.

I can guarantee you this, if the election recounts come back and Biden wins, we will not see riots in the street. We won’t see Wendy’s burned down. We won’t see Republicans threaten to pack the court or expand the senate because they lost. Mostly because despite the outcome of the WH, Republicans won on every level of government, and more importantly Americans voted down the terrible ideas that have taken over the left. Good luck
Expand the Senate how? Is that even Constitutional??
Old 11-11-2020, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's because you are a stupid fuck and focused entirely upon owning a monolithic group ("The Left") comprising 50% of the population which was conjured into your head by Fox News.
Haven't watched Fox or any other legacy news for a few years now.

My focus is in fact to uphold the pillars that have allowed us all to see levels of prosperity never before seen. The largest health concern in the US despite being in the middle of a global pandemic is the issue of having TOO MUCH FOOD. People eat too much because food is cheap and available.

I don't really care about how you perceive my labelling, my labels are mine. I've identified the left as people who don't understand human nature. The crowd who believes in equality of outcome vs opportunity. That old chestnut. The crowd who believes America is systemically racist. The crowd who thinks less police will lower crime. If that doesn't fly with your label of the "left" I'm sorry. But that's my label for them because they have become indistinguishable. It does appear that some sanity has begun to creep back into the Democratic party due to the red wave that is sweeting the country due to these terrible ideas that are anti-American.

Glad I triggered you so hard though. Hope you catch a ban.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Haven't watched Fox or any other legacy news for a few years now.

My focus is in fact to uphold the pillars that have allowed us all to see levels of prosperity never before seen. The largest health concern in the US despite being in the middle of a global pandemic is the issue of having TOO MUCH FOOD. People eat too much because food is cheap and available.

I don't really care about how you perceive my labelling, my labels are mine. I've identified the left as people who don't understand human nature. The crowd who believes in equality of outcome vs opportunity. That old chestnut. The crowd who believes America is systemically racist. The crowd who thinks less police will lower crime. If that doesn't fly with your label of the "left" I'm sorry. But that's my label for them because they have become indistinguishable. It does appear that some sanity has begun to creep back into the Democratic party due to the red wave that is sweeting the country due to these terrible ideas that are anti-American.

Glad I triggered you so hard though. Hope you catch a ban.
Why would I catch a ban? It's so unsatisfying engaging with you. you must really hate me.

Please return from the cheeto-man plantation back to Conservatism. Which includes not tearing at the foundations of the republic in an obvious round of trickery and gambit, and respecting the results of our elections.
Closed Thread