Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 06-19-2022, 04:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats worse a fully grown man child screeching in the UN about god knows what or a guild who enjoys feline pets?
Stop reading in the UN and stay out of RnF. All your stress will be gone!
Old 06-19-2022, 06:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoofers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another excellent thread from a guild full of grown men who meow in voice chat
Misinformation. We only meow in /gu and /ooc, but since it seems to irk the guild leadership most associated with training, scripting, and pnp violations, perhaps actual cat meows could be included with gina triggers. Thanks for the idea, guy who also plays with virtual elf figurines.
Old 06-19-2022, 11:43 PM
Kobold

When will KWSM stop brainwashing hatred into their members ears and allow them to compete more on a weekly basis? Why no competition on a competitive server? You have a strong force of knowledgeable players, and yet, nothing....

Is it because leadership knows it must get its hand dirty and maybe get petitioned to compete, and they need their high horse position so badly, that they neuter their own players to keep it?
Let your players play, Kittens. Put your hand in the dirt and sling some mud. For fucks sake, lets play and not call for fucking perma bans like some total server cucks. For every Beef you ban, two more come emboldened. You think history only brings one Arcler or Detoxx or Furor or whoever else you are asking to be perma banned? Hardly.

I rarely if ever have problems with riot members outside of raids or on alts, hell we both laugh about shit all the time together. We have a hidden comradery forged in the trenches of competition, and both guilds want to extend our hands out to any guild willing to spice things up out there, but especially kittens, who are in the best position to do so.
I hope to see a new kittens out there someday, even if I have to take a train or two.
Old 06-19-2022, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2022, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop reading in the UN and stay out of RnF. All your stress will be gone!
I'll do you one better. Quit p99 entirely because the staff/box owners have allowed the server to devolve into the current dystopian shithole that it's become.
Old 06-20-2022, 02:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When will KWSM stop brainwashing hatred into their members ears and allow them to compete more on a weekly basis? Why no competition on a competitive server? You have a strong force of knowledgeable players, and yet, nothing....

Is it because leadership knows it must get its hand dirty and maybe get petitioned to compete, and they need their high horse position so badly, that they neuter their own players to keep it?
Let your players play, Kittens. Put your hand in the dirt and sling some mud. For fucks sake, lets play and not call for fucking perma bans like some total server cucks. For every Beef you ban, two more come emboldened. You think history only brings one Arcler or Detoxx or Furor or whoever else you are asking to be perma banned? Hardly.

I rarely if ever have problems with riot members outside of raids or on alts, hell we both laugh about shit all the time together. We have a hidden comradery forged in the trenches of competition, and both guilds want to extend our hands out to any guild willing to spice things up out there, but especially kittens, who are in the best position to do so.
I hope to see a new kittens out there someday, even if I have to take a train or two.
Stop training people every week and or causing problems/issues with everyone all the time.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-20-2022, 06:01 AM
Banned

if you cant beat them, join them

@arvan
Old 06-20-2022, 07:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why no competition on a competitive server? You have a strong force of knowledgeable players, and yet, nothing....
Sir, this is the old beta server, not what most would considered to be the place to be most competitive. BiS means less here than anywhere else and BotB fights happened years ago. Green server boasts shorter timeline with a playerbase having benefitted from less nonclassic features, and Red is more competitive by design.

Quote:
What exactly are the benefits of this high horse position, given that punishments so far have been pretty lenient? As for raid behavior that has earned rebuke from staff, in the moment it's easy to recognize when history is about to repeat itself and the guild makes every effort to avoid making a bad situation worse, for the sake of their own sanity and staff's. If competition means having to write a novella petition every single time after the fact, while providing irrefutable evidence (which will still be refuted), than no, hard pass. The game is enough of a time sink as it is already.

Quote:
Let your players play, Kittens. Put your hand in the dirt and sling some mud.
Again, there's been a server for that. Try red.

Quote:
For every Beef you ban, two more come emboldened. You think history only brings one Arcler or Detoxx or Furor or whoever else you are asking to be perma banned? Hardly.
One person can make a difference.

Getting rid of that one person will benefit the others. Greengrocer ruined EC for a while there, but then that came to an end. Sure, now there's Caros but that's a lazy comparison.

Quote:
I rarely if ever have problems with riot members outside of raids or on alts, hell we both laugh about shit all the time together. We have a hidden comradery forged in the trenches of competition,
Be sure to include this detail in with your weekly petitions for staff to read.

Quote:
and both guilds want to extend our hands out to any guild willing to spice things up out there, but especially kittens, who are in the best position to do so.

Quote:
Old 06-20-2022, 10:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll do you one better. Quit p99 entirely because the staff/box owners have allowed the server to devolve into the current dystopian shithole that it's become.
Why should you quit. The staff has given you free pixels every 3 months as well as bag limits. You should be praising them for the welfare. However, just like society. You get free warfare and you’re still ungrateful.
Old 06-20-2022, 10:42 AM
Kobold

TAKP server does have rotations. Is that your end goal?