Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2021, 09:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was unaware that people seeking validation on internet forums and who like to interject their sexuality into every conversation was considered a race...
It's a good point Samoht. Clearly there are many facets to this guild's intolerance. They probably actively recruited Ngar.
Old 06-29-2021, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reasons Nexii rejoined Riot:

1) Free uncontested vulaks
B) Freedom wouldn't take them
C) Free uncontested vulaks
Lol now we're revisionist. Nice try but as said many times the Vulak concedes came 3 days after I rejoined. And many from Freedom tried desperately to recruit me. I said no. At that point Freedom was lucky to still exist. Under Sirken you wouldn't have. <Heretics> was disbanded for far less egregious conduct.
Old 06-29-2021, 09:40 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nexii is just mad that she has 9k dkp and her guild can't kill Vulak for her to get her ring. She has to project her anger elsewhere which is towards that guild that kills Vulak every week.

She hides it under the pretense that were some vile, bigoted guild (all of which is untrue but she's in the the guild that she left for bigotry and has members named Inbetween Genders and Tuinda) to try and hide that.

No one cares about you, if you're a transgender, if you're not a transgender or anyone who is a transgender. You're the only one who cares and consistently brings it up in every thread like a 6 year old child.

You should probably learn to accept yourself instead of seeking acceptance from nerds here. It all starts with you, Nexii. I'm sorry that you have issues accepting it but, rest assured, no one else gives a shit.
DERR Hi, my name is Derptoxx and I like to swing swards! DERRRRRR
Old 06-29-2021, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we all at least agree on scientific facts at least?

When you die cats will eat your ears and eye lids.

Dogs will lay next to you and mournfully starve to death unless someone rescues them from their grief.
This guy gets it.
Old 06-29-2021, 09:54 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy gets it.
Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but dogs don't care any more than cats do...

"Yes. Dogs are perfectly willing to eat human corpses, and there's no evidence that they treat their masters differently than any other dead body. Many cultures consider dogs unclean precisely because of their tendency to scavenge our remains."

Source: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...r-masters.html
Old 06-29-2021, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraig4600 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but dogs don't care any more than cats do...

"Yes. Dogs are perfectly willing to eat human corpses, and there's no evidence that they treat their masters differently than any other dead body. Many cultures consider dogs unclean precisely because of their tendency to scavenge our remains."

Source: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...r-masters.html
Found the cat guy.

Sorry you picked the wrong pet(s).
Old 06-29-2021, 10:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol now we're revisionist. Nice try but as said many times the Vulak concedes came 3 days after I rejoined. And many from Freedom tried desperately to recruit me. I said no. At that point Freedom was lucky to still exist. Under Sirken you wouldn't have. <Heretics> was disbanded for far less egregious conduct.
Will you take an oath swearing that you will not bid on Vulak loot?
Old 06-29-2021, 10:42 AM
Skeleton

There is literally no conversation with Nexii that doesn't turn into it being around them being trans.

How many different ways must it be said?

NOBODY CARES. You be you. Stop bringing your sexuality and identity into conversations about a video game.

This is a game about killing dragons, giants, golems, sarnaks and frogloks. I do not care about gender identity or politics inside this game. We're here to win.
Old 06-29-2021, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by condap99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is literally no conversation with Nexii that doesn't turn into it being around them being trans.

How many different ways must it be said?

NOBODY CARES. You be you. Stop bringing your sexuality and identity into conversations about a video game.

This is a game about killing dragons, giants, golems, sarnaks and frogloks. I do not care about gender identity or politics inside this game. We're here to win.
Boy did you come to the wrong place lol
Old 06-29-2021, 11:11 AM
Aviak

came for some hot guild vs guild RnF, turned into some transgender victimblaming thread

/sigh read 26 pages for nothing.
Closed Thread