Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2019, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

this stuff was still happening on blue a decade later

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Banned

muhhhhhhhh name change!!!!!! That’s it I’m quitting!!!!!
Old 11-06-2019, 11:16 PM
Sarnak

He makes the grade for pure summery. He should fit in well on p99.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 11-06-2019, 11:48 PM
Fire Giant

Teehee!
Old 11-06-2019, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

A more efficient way to play EverQuest is to get levels first, then get gear. Wisdom gear won't help you level noticeably faster. I would advise leveling to the point where you could kill Dyllin Starsine easily with no trouble (because Murphy's Law, amirite?).

It was callous of the other player to do that instead of just helping you. I would have helped you because I value helping others get things even more than I value getting things. But the Elf Lawyers' Guild has spoken, and it seems there is no legal recourse. Better luck next time.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:22 AM
Kobold

When you poopsock in the digital traphouse of sociopathic pixel junkies (P99), don't be surprised when you leave with a sore butthole and an empty wallet.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A more efficient way to play EverQuest is to get levels first, then get gear. Wisdom gear won't help you level noticeably faster. I would advise leveling to the point where you could kill Dyllin Starsine easily with no trouble (because Murphy's Law, amirite?).
I thought it was an old retail, time honored tradition to ding 20 as a druid and then go kill dyllin with your super cool careless lightning spam w/ root while using Track to keep tabs on his spawn. Doing it sooner than that and needing help of another player smacks of heresy.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A more efficient way to play EverQuest is to get levels first, then get gear. Wisdom gear won't help you level noticeably faster. I would advise leveling to the point where you could kill Dyllin Starsine easily with no trouble (because Murphy's Law, amirite?)
Go back to Blue sicko - killing things while they can kill you is more classic and more rewarding.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 11-07-2019, 08:17 AM
Sarnak

He probably did you a favor here really. You would have kept getting noobs killed for your own greed. Get some levels and do it yourself without wasting hours of exp from innocent people who don't know about the smugglers.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:

It was callous of the other player to do that instead of just helping you. I would have helped you because I value helping others get things even more than I value getting things. But the Elf Lawyers' Guild has spoken, and it seems there is no legal recourse. Better luck next time.
^ wise man
Closed Thread