Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the hell are you guys doing that killing newbie mobs isn't enough income to afford your essential spells? Stop spending all your coin on hookers and blow.
I dont know about you man, but I have barely enough pp to buy 2 level 8 necro spells at 8 in qeynos ... dunno how people make that much money to be honest.

Only thing that saved me a BIT was that I sold all my earrings and rings for 10pp from sewers, and I am still broke, as level 8 spells are all 4p6g+ EACH, so I only could afford pet and deadeye as I see crap as a human. Currently saving up to buy dark pact and then gather shadows, the rest I will leave when I am rolling in dough

Honestly wish I knew how to make phat cash like you all do, but it is baffling to me HOW.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 11-12-2019, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the hell are you guys doing that killing newbie mobs isn't enough income to afford your essential spells? Stop spending all your coin on hookers and blow.
LOL!

I don't get it. I ignored bats and killed wasps for venom sacs and skeletons for weapons and cloth gear. By the time I reached lvl 5 I had already made 20 pp which was more than enough for my lvl 5 spells.

Just fight stuff that can drop things that sell for 1 gold or better and you'll be fine in the lower levels.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 11-12-2019, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Qeynos does seem more difficult to get some coin together. Not sure about the aqueducts but out in the newbie area/Qhills there's not much unless you want to be killing level 1 skeletons at level 3-4 for potential coin/cloth/etc.

Easy to make money in Crushbone, just need to get a group and get a belt rotation going.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Qeynos does seem more difficult to get some coin together. Not sure about the aqueducts but out in the newbie area/Qhills there's not much unless you want to be killing level 1 skeletons at level 3-4 for potential coin/cloth/etc.

Easy to make money in Crushbone, just need to get a group and get a belt rotation going.
This is what I believe people are missing out being so accustomed to ultra rich bourgeois Faydwer and other areas.

Back in QEYNOS we actually have to WORK HARD the way it really needs to be done as we are not pampered by the Elf Hippy Government with those ridiculous drops that give GOLDS so you can have PLATINUM pieces to spare at level 5...

meh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[center]
Old 11-12-2019, 07:25 PM
Aviak

once you hit 8+ in Qeynos though you can get bandit groups which makes for the best plat generation in the 8 to 14ish range. Bandits happen to be the most liberal droppers of bronze weapons and every sash = a bronze weapon. i moved from Qeynos to Commonlands at 13. the exp was better in befallen but the money was scarce. I brew through 200 plat i had saved from bandts and haven't made hardly anythign back.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Aviak

I'm level 8 currently and did the lizard meat/tail quest and killed skellies, and only earned 50p, rough.
Old 11-13-2019, 02:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
once you hit 8+ in Qeynos though you can get bandit groups which makes for the best plat generation in the 8 to 14ish range. Bandits happen to be the most liberal droppers of bronze weapons and every sash = a bronze weapon. i moved from Qeynos to Commonlands at 13. the exp was better in befallen but the money was scarce. I brew through 200 plat i had saved from bandts and haven't made hardly anythign back.
Wow! I guess I will have to go there and LFG ... money is ultra crap near qeynos or below it.

Wonder if there is any quest as well I can repeat on off hours where I want to do something diff
[center]
Old 11-13-2019, 03:18 AM
Sarnak

Nybright camp: 10 hours, 4 levels (14-18), 500pp. could have been more exp and cash and less time, but the camp is TOO popular
Old 11-13-2019, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People let level 8s into the Bandit groups? In my experience it's level 10 minimum
Old 11-13-2019, 07:49 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People let level 8s into the Bandit groups? In my experience it's level 10 minimum

The bandits on average are lvl 9- 12 , the reason people arent letting people join until lvl 10, is because you have people not leaving, there are people 15 to 18 still farming the bandits, instead of moving on to new areas .

they could move to east karna, or lake Rath, Everfrost, even high hold pass gnolls, orcs etc,
Closed Thread