Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Aviak

I would LOVE a teams PVP server as long as teams are balanced.

For me Team PVP is as much better then ffa pvp as ffa pvp is better then blue.

But it's all what Heartbrand said.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this one is "his" even though he has privately admitted to me he really doesn't give a fuck about this box (can't blame him) and that the players here are dumb dumb's (paraphrasing).
Sure
Old 01-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Banned

I think Mr. Rogean needs to realize we got off to a rocky start and people were bitter as hell. EQ PvP server can (is) a high impact environment.

Things are improving here from what I can tell, just needs a lil dev tweakings.

If he's looking for entertainment, it is coming and he can learn to love this box.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rettii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no teams just let us use area effect and not kill frends
+1
Old 01-30-2013, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

would love to do an AOE grp +++
Old 01-30-2013, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

pvp server tainted from the start by evil spiderqueen amelinda's corruption + fat. time for a red dawn on box99. give full control to sirken. pay indian consultants $1/hr to fix resist code.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handpartytowel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pay indian consultants $1/hr to fix resist code.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamzal Sherbet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothings gonna change. Whens the last time you logged in btw?
Unfortunately you are probably right, but I still have hope that things will improve. More realistic resists and yellow text/leaderboard/kill:death ratio would make things awesome. Maybe if a yellow text kill:death ratio was instituted ONLY for new characters, we would have lowbies leveling up and PvPing together. I dunno, running out of new ideas... I think all the good ideas have already been presented to Rogean.

I log in probably once a week, to see what's going on, maybe kill a few monsters or look for some 50-60 pvp. However, a combination of the lame /ooc, 30 /anon <Nihilum>, 20 /anon <Vae Victus, RD, Full Retard, wtf ever it is now>, and a bunch of twinks running around raping true newbs or plugging makes me realize how retarded it is.

But yes, as Rushmore said, server thriving... just a couple weeks ago it was 20 /anon <Nihilum> and 10 <flavor of the month> running around. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

By the way, the whole talk of "splitting the server" is horse sh!t. People either crave pixels or PvP judging by the community. People who don't like PvP would come back to Red99. People who like PvP and want a non-tainted server would start over. More would come back. Perhaps you might lose 10% of ACTIVE red99 players. Most people posting here don't play too much any more, the active Red99ers are on that server for the long haul. But a split? That is unrealistic.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handpartytowel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pvp server tainted from the start by evil spiderqueen amelinda's corruption + fat. time for a red dawn on box99. give full control to sirken. pay indian consultants $1/hr to fix resist code.
indians would get griefed off the box before logging in by assholes

they would be like yo these kids are so mad fuck this lets go
Old 01-31-2013, 02:33 PM
Aviak

OP's ruleset + FV droppable gear = best server ever.