Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

My wife makes our groups. We rarely join others. We try to pick up the unwanted. Rogues, rangers, warriors, and other hybrids. But it's worth it. Our guild is half tanks and rogues now. We are prepared.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Banned

paladin is a great first class, sturdy and can support yourself
Old 11-11-2019, 06:26 PM
Aviak

I'm seriously considering switching to Teal, but the lower population gives me pause about finding people to group with, particularly in less popular zones (which I'm interested in trying out since I'm new to EQ). Are there any guilds recruiting that also are more interested in the journey than just leveling up?
Old 11-11-2019, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsmitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm seriously considering switching to Teal, but the lower population gives me pause about finding people to group with, particularly in less popular zones (which I'm interested in trying out since I'm new to EQ). Are there any guilds recruiting that also are more interested in the journey than just leveling up?
Fear not. Teal is catching up to green fast. Last night it was only 200 less.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wife makes our groups. We rarely join others. We try to pick up the unwanted. Rogues, rangers, warriors, and other hybrids. But it's worth it. Our guild is half tanks and rogues now. We are prepared.
Hah. That's cool. Guild name should be <Island of Misfit Toys> or something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hah. That's cool. Guild name should be <Island of Misfit Toys> or something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahah I like that. It's Detached. Still fitting IMHO.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would legit join that guild.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsmitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you swap to Teal, you can check out our guild, Detached. We generally create groups and go to zones/camps more off the beaten path. We just want to group up and have a good time, not really into leveling the fastest. Great exp is good and all, but the journey and fun are much more important.

We are US based with players on every evening and the weekends. Players range from PST-EST time.

If you are interested, feel free to send any of our members a tell and they should be able to get you in touch with an officer.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw there was a lack of Rogues and decided to give it a shot. Doing my part to serve the greater good.

And I gotta admit, 7-10 was rough. Hard to find a group and I couldnt really solo quick enough.

BUT I heard about the CB Belts and holy crap is that good XP. Belts got me from 7-10.
I'm stuck at 7 and I've been waiting on the gat dayum Cent camp in Misty to open up since 6:00am this morning.

Fresh servers are fun but waiting your turn for a camp sure as hell isn't lol
Old 11-12-2019, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fear not. Teal is catching up to green fast. Last night it was only 200 less.
Yeah a ton of people from my guild have rolled characters there within the past week to level while they also play their Green chars at the same time
Closed Thread