Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Banned

Default haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Strenght isn't really a big factor on spontaneous situations. The ability to react, assess and read others body language along with your execution of technique will go alot further. It's all about the time you put into practicing honestly. Krav maga may be something that might interest you depending on what is available in your area. Learning how to use pressure points on top of a martial art is a bonus for immobilizing a majority of people also.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 05-14-2020, 01:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Perfect length goatee I prefer on my men to tickle my sack
Last edited by Ivah; 05-14-2020 at 01:39 PM..
Old 05-14-2020, 01:35 PM
Banned

gay
Old 05-19-2020, 03:01 PM
Banned

Why, yes I have a 10/10 gf

Old 05-20-2020, 02:40 AM
Sarnak

As gyms reopen and you can get back to lifting heavy ass weight, remember to ease back into it. It felt super good to lift heavy on legs, but even warming up quite a bit my legs were still trembling after my first day back. At least the hardest day is over, right?
Old 05-20-2020, 02:49 AM
Banned

I dipped my robe into sauce, still havent washed it, and ate about 2/3 a large party bag of cheetohs, i feel pretty sick

i'm sure i am gaining some weight now
Old 05-20-2020, 02:52 AM
Banned

oh and u martial arts ninjas the whole point of karate isn't to teach u some weird dance moves

its to get u to react automatically and reflexively without thinking using the smaller sub-units-like a 'block' and to learn how to punch and kick right so u aren't grabbed and choked out by a 3 ton dude who shits out his breakfast in perfectly formed, robust and interlocking segments before flexing on the battlefield every morning just to be made a slave or castrated for the emperors quire
Old 05-20-2020, 03:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As gyms reopen and you can get back to lifting heavy ass weight, remember to ease back into it. It felt super good to lift heavy on legs, but even warming up quite a bit my legs were still trembling after my first day back. At least the hardest day is over, right?
Another Texan
Old 05-20-2020, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh and u martial arts ninjas the whole point of karate isn't to teach u some weird dance moves

its to get u to react automatically and reflexively without thinking using the smaller sub-units-like a 'block' and to learn how to punch and kick right so u aren't grabbed and choked out by a 3 ton dude who shits out his breakfast in perfectly formed, robust and interlocking segments before flexing on the battlefield every morning just to be made a slave or castrated for the emperors quire
Karate reflex blocks etc are not viable for real fights, and most likely will get you hurt.
Heard about the karate dude who reflex blocked a baseball bat? Block is for EQ monks and Shaw Bros movies
Old 05-20-2020, 02:13 PM
Banned

You dont need a gym

Push ups , situps , pull ups and jogging are plenty

bonus points

cycling and hand weights

Sure bench is cool and so are the nice machines but you will survive without it
Closed Thread