Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 06:57 AM
Banned

lol imagine telling someone to start a char on the beta server
Old 07-16-2020, 06:58 AM
Planar Protector

Things to try OP:

Stop frequenting all of the massive reward-per-hour camps that are listed on multiple wiki guides if you don't want to run into your fellow toxic try hard players.

Stop running your mouth so much both in game and on forums/reddit/facebook/discord and maybe listen to other people once in a while. Also stop using "ngl" after at least 50% of your in-game chat messages.

Stop spending every day of your life playing EQ and day drinking until you pass out.

Stop denying that you have problems and seek mental health treatment IRL.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-16-2020, 07:08 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

blue is the home of rooted dragons, beta pixels and eternal asshurt

#itsOver
Old 07-16-2020, 07:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't have to convince anyone otherwise. Anyone who knows me in-game knows what kind of person I am.
I hope your not the type of guy who pretends to be a "operator" on a 20 year old emu forum/game.
Old 07-16-2020, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope the ban makes you reconsider in the future.
Can't wait to roll a new account and start afresh afresh!
Old 07-16-2020, 07:39 AM
Banned

consider blue

also league is by far the worst
Old 07-16-2020, 08:18 AM
Sarnak

I’ve always loved P99’s community. We aren’t perfect but honestly I’ve mostly had excellent experiences with people over the years and years I’ve played here.
Old 07-16-2020, 09:13 AM
Kobold

diplomacy quest at its finest
Old 07-16-2020, 09:43 AM
Sarnak

No shit. None of these problems would happen on red. But oh right, everyone is too soft. They would rather just sit there, pick their nose, and say "well pvp isn't for me". So the only result is 'he who rulelawyers, wins'.

You lost. GG. You may leave now.
Old 07-16-2020, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

I think that hamster overpopulation experiment applies to the conditions on green:

Quote:
Among the males the behavior disturbances ranged from sexual deviation to cannibalism and from frenetic overactivity to a pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep. The social organization of the animals showed equal disruption. ...

The common source of these disturbances became most dramatically apparent in the populations of our first series of three experiments, in which we observed the development of what we called a behavioral sink. The animals would crowd together in greatest number in one of the four interconnecting pens in which the colony was maintained. As many as 60 of the 80 rats in each experimental population would assemble in one pen during periods of feeding. Individual rats would rarely eat except in the company of other rats. As a result extreme population densities developed in the pen adopted for eating, leaving the others with sparse populations.

... In the experiments in which the behavioral sink developed, infant mortality ran as high as 96 percent among the most disoriented groups in the population.
Closed Thread