Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 10:22 AM
Fire Giant

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone who celebrates it and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone else whatever holiday you may celebrate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the children shivered in the cold, indifferent glow of the computer monitor. the beard of the man could only be described as unkempt. unkempt, just like the Druids he had been leveling off of for the last 23 hours.

"dad, can we open the presents?"

in his mindless grind he had forgotten to buy presents. he had also forgotten to get up to use the bathroom and was covered in an uncountable number of fetid bodily fluids.

the man hastily wrapped a half eaten PayDay bar and a few tacos from Taco Bell. he crudely threw the poorly wrapped "present" at the group of cowering children. the bag exploded in a rain of lettuce and grade F taco meat. the kids pinched bits of meat and cat hair up and reluctantly ate it, happy to have a meal.

today the would hit level 34.

merry Christmas
This guy really needs a time out. His posts always seem so angry. Show of hands please how many are playing from an insane asylum atm ^ that guy.
Last edited by Seltius; 12-24-2015 at 10:25 AM..
Old 12-24-2015, 10:34 AM
Banned

Slathar is a pillar of this community, get used to it or fuck off back to blue.
Old 12-24-2015, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone who celebrates it and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone else whatever holiday you may celebrate.

This guy really needs a time out. His posts always seem so angry. Show of hands please how many are playing from an insane asylum atm ^ that guy.
nerve struck obviously. sorry my fictional story rang true to your lived reality. with that being said, fuck off back to blue fuck boy.
Old 12-24-2015, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!
Old 12-24-2015, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nerve struck obviously. sorry my fictional story rang true to your lived reality. with that being said, fuck off back to blue fuck boy.
lol didnt strike a nerve but you definitely fell back on your normal posting habit with the last part. It was what seems to be a pattern with you. I really didn't read most of it ill have to go back and reread it I just saw you post and you always say pretty much the same bitter sounding shit.

Hippo man its ok you dont have to get used to anything bud you can comment on it and still accept things wont change. Or you can keep quiet and let it bother you until you do as you and Slathar are saying and go back to Blue because you cannot accept it.

Besides these are the forums there is no Blue or Red only Rants and Flames.(oh wait this isnt RNF sorry) I dont even know who you guys are in game so I couldn't tell you if you have a reason to dislike me there. Since I really dont dislike anyone I know I dont have an issue with you in game.

If you dont like my evaluation of your trolling then fuck off back to Real life or GTFO the forums and log in.

Thank you and I hope you both have a Happy Holiday.
Old 12-24-2015, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol didnt strike a nerve but you definitely fell back on your normal posting habit with the last part. It was what seems to be a pattern with you. I really didn't read most of it ill have to go back and reread it I just saw you post and you always say pretty much the same bitter sounding shit.

Hippo man its ok you dont have to get used to anything bud you can comment on it and still accept things wont change. Or you can keep quiet and let it bother you until you do as you and Slathar are saying and go back to Blue because you cannot accept it.

Besides these are the forums there is no Blue or Red only Rants and Flames.(oh wait this isnt RNF sorry) I dont even know who you guys are in game so I couldn't tell you if you have a reason to dislike me there. Since I really dont dislike anyone I know I dont have an issue with you in game.

If you dont like my evaluation of your trolling then fuck off back to Real life or GTFO the forums and log in.

Thank you and I hope you both have a Happy Holiday.
mom got me a 30 piece nugget for Christmas

gona grind hard and then play EQ (raid) till 9am.
Old 12-24-2015, 10:50 AM
Banned

im dressing up as the guk ghoul lord for Christmas
Old 12-24-2015, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Slathar posts are all I want for xmas.
Old 12-24-2015, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slathar is a pillar of this community, get used to it or fuck off back to blue.
Slathar is the pillar of mental retardation.
Old 12-24-2015, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slathar is the pillar of mental retardation.
stay mad blue fuck boy

this is my server.
Closed Thread