Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

Default Ogre SK faction

If all the epic turn ins require indifferent faction and you can obtain this from hide or invis then are there any factions I don't want to mess up?

Is the outpost a faction I don't want to ruin?
Old 04-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

It's been a long time (and I did it on live), but if I remember correctly, there are no factions related to the SK epic.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

SK epic is on Truespirit faction. But you can do all the turn ins with the Hide/Invis trick (open trade window with NPC, then successfully hide or have someone invis you).

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 04-11-2016, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

You can skip some of the SK epic. You can skip the out post portion with the hide trick. Only real faction that may save you some time is the paineel faction, raise it by going into the warrens and cause a genocide with the gnolls.

But for all turn ins the hide trick works. And for when you turn into the ghost lasted on have someone give yu IVU. I speak from first hand experience , I did the hide trick last summer with success. Just make sure you con them indifferent to verify your hide was successful.
Good luck!!
Old 04-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Fire Giant

Also if youre paranoid about fucking up a hide turnin somewhere along the line you can also just do the tiny gem turn in part of the shaman epic a few times until youre indiff to truespirit
Old 04-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

So long as I successfully hide or invis after handing but before hitting trade and consider the mob I'm trading with to be indifferent I am fine... Then I won't have any concerns right?
Old 04-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beinen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So long as I successfully hide or invis after handing but before hitting trade and consider the mob I'm trading with to be indifferent I am fine... Then I won't have any concerns right?
Yes you just need them to con indif. It works beautifully , I was a sceptic until it worked for me. Again only one mob requires someone to cast invis vs undead before you turn in, besides him the hide trick works on the rest. Yu can completely skip the parts that require for you to give your plat away to any npc, so don't waste your money!!!
Old 04-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

If you're thinking about messing up your outpost faction make sure to grab all the spells you need from there before hand.

May also want to do the hammer quest first.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

Yea I was thinking that this morning, go grab all my apells, but I didn't think about hammer. It's not usable til 50 but I should be able to quest it before hand?
Old 04-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

It takes a lot of turn ins to get the faction you need with outpost. So I suggest do it while you can get xp from farming the mobs.
Closed Thread