Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 12:53 AM
Kobold

Default Swordfish Tooth + Molkor hide for Shawl quest

If this has been posted in the wrong area, I apologize in advanced but I was wondering if there was a druid or enchanter or someone with free time to help us kill these for the last shawl quest? These 2 items are the last ones and I've been waiting years to complete this. Yesterday a kind druid trio'd us and we had 3 servant kills with no tooth and 2 molkors with no hide. We tried duo'ing and killed barely killed another servant before the closest seahorse spawned and had to break up the cycle.

I'd gladly help pay for your troubles since these days no one enters Sirens Grotto. I am a 50 shaman and have a 60 monk friend that can assist us anytime. I would love to finally put this shawl behind me and be at peace. Thanks!
Old 03-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Kobold

Can anyone assist me? I just need like a 60 druid to help out. I hate asking constantly because it seems like I'm begging but I want to finish this shawl quest.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Did you get assistance yet? What time zone / or when you planning on doing this? The weekend may be best as there'd be more players to find to help also.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Large Rat

Thumbs down

Your dedication to your cause is undermined by the fact that you are only 50, and contribute very little to the venture due to your level. I.e. you are hoping for carry, which is not enticing to others when asked for help. Put forth some effort into leveling and maybe you would get more help. Level 50 after this long is just sad and shows a ridiculous lack of effort.
Closed Thread