Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Orc

Default Is something wrong with Langseax on Teal? Help.

I turned in 126 gnoll fangs on my dwarf warrior, im level 21 and im kindly faction. I also did the courier quest first and i still cannot get the text update.

I say What dangerous matters and he gives an update to where you say [murderer] or such but when i say the line, I will hunt the murderer , nothing happens. I don't understand whats going on. I have the faction... ? Anyone have a clue? This is on Teal.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

It's because you're a dwarf, and dwarves are honorless cave-dwellers. The quest giver needs a true hero and a drunken dwarf is anything but.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Kobold

I read the old forums on Zam and all I could find is that they kept saying you needed high amiable faction to do the quest and maybe warm/kindly. I couldn’t find anything though if you were at warmly or kindly and it not still working.

Sorry, know this isnt helpful. But I figured I’d let you know what I saw.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read the old forums on Zam and all I could find is that they kept saying you needed high amiable faction to do the quest and maybe warm/kindly. I couldn’t find anything though if you were at warmly or kindly and it not still working.

Sorry, know this isnt helpful. But I figured I’d let you know what I saw.

All good I appreciate it, I am at kindly just not sure what the deal is right now.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:00 PM
Kobold

Has anyone else got one? Verify that you're doing it right.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:02 PM
Orc

I read both guides on P99 wiki and even allakhazam, both are similar/same and both state amiable faction whereas I am Kindly.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Orc

I'm going to just try skipping some of the text as it may not be required I guess, I don't really know lol. It's been completed once at least i think so cant be screwed up.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:13 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's because you're a dwarf, and dwarves are honorless cave-dwellers. The quest giver needs a true hero and a drunken dwarf is anything but.
Truth.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Don't worry about dialogue or whatever. As long as you are at least amiable with the Halas warrior guild, you're good to go. Just follow the wiki's "short version" guide for the quest and make sure you have some good backup in case Paglan is who you get to kill at the end of the quest.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:26 AM
Kobold

I know people have done the quest on Green. I've seen a few warriors with Langseax.