Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2020, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by devblueray [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am simply saying that on classic, we could box and thus could rez. I was advocating the ability to offline rez to make up for the inability to do it here.
But most people couldn't; most people had to rely on other players. People who could even two-box at all were a tiny, tiny minority, and only the small minority of those even had a Cleric of an appropriate level to rez (eg. I actually knew a rare two-boxer in classic ... but he had a Druid and a Necro). We're talking about one guy, or maybe a handful, on an entire classic server: everyone else could not rez themselves.

If you have a game where people can rez their other character (or port their other character, or whatever) instead of working other people, that game isn't classic EverQuest.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-07-2020 at 05:06 PM..
Old 05-07-2020, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Here are some options
  1. Make friends with clerics
  2. Level a cleric and make friends with druids/wizards
  3. Level a cleric and share the info with someone you trust *account sharing is done at your own risk, don't cry to us if they get it banned
  4. Save up extra plat incase you die so you can buy a rez
  5. Join a healthy normal guild that has clerics who will come rez you
  6. Leave a bag/item on your corpse in hopes a cleric comes to that zone. Log off that account if your rez timer gets too low.
  7. If all else fails post on the forums that you need a rez or better yet post a WTB rez in the trade section.

Been on P99 for 10 years, not once has getting a rez been an issue if I really needed it.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 05-07-2020 at 05:06 PM..
Closed Thread