Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2021, 09:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

We should just start deleting content when people make too big of a fuss about it, that way you won't have to worry about muh pixels.
Old 05-15-2021, 09:13 PM
Aviak

Grumph, I think I speak for Jesus and everyone else here:

Stop fucking putting each sentence on its own line.

Fuck you.

See how awful this look?
Old 05-15-2021, 09:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such powerful logic as you wield!

arguing that guilds who aren’t even trying to do something the might not be able to do...

are afraid of being punished for trying...

with the very grave punishment...

of not being able to try again for three weeks.

But Jude, I’m starting to think you could make it as a full time motivational speaker with messages like this! “Meh, the systems against you, risks too big, don’t bother trying, or you’ll be sorry you did!”

TLDR:

Can’t try?
Wont try.
Bc if they try and fail.
They can’t try again for 3 weeks.

Logic.
What's stopping anyone from trying?
Old 05-15-2021, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how you made a complete straw man argument out of what Alli asked. Asking if they can do it =/= only those 3 can do it. In the next draft I hope one of the other guilds does take RWs for a week and gains the confidence they need to show up to the rolls, but 3 weeks off if they fail is a pretty heavy penalty and PROBABLY what keeps most people from trying it.
So they dont want to try cause theyre afraid of 3 weeks off when theyve had 250 weeks off since the Velious release?

Doesnt make sense -- They dont try so the 3 week penalty isnt a deterrent for them since they are in the same boat they were before they tried anyways.
Old 05-15-2021, 10:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you can adapt your unemployed autofire bots to just post more low effort RnF threads about Jutebox.
Hey Spacepope!

Was the promotion of a player using the name “Ngar” done under your tenure as guild leader or Jutebox’s?

I’m personally curious who choose to make the character “Ngar” a named representative of y’all’s guild.

I’d also like to know what kind of message you feel is being conveyed to the overall p99 community by your guilds promotion of the name “Ngar.”
Old 05-15-2021, 10:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So they dont want to try cause theyre afraid of 3 weeks off when theyve had 250 weeks off since the Velious release?

Doesnt make sense -- They dont try so the 3 week penalty isnt a deterrent for them since they are in the same boat they were before they tried anyways.
This mother fucker needs Jesus.
Old 05-15-2021, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Spacepope!

Was the promotion of a player using the name “Ngar” done under your tenure as guild leader or Jutebox’s?

I’m personally curious who choose to make the character “Ngar” a named representative of y’all’s guild.

I’d also like to know what kind of message you feel is being conveyed to the overall p99 community by your guilds promotion of the name “Ngar.”
Old 05-15-2021, 11:30 PM
Fire Giant

Post how many ring wars you have failed below ↓
Old 05-16-2021, 01:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hey Spacepope!

You can tell how absolutely savage that Spacepope reply was by the fact that the OP creates a random strawman argument that has nothing to do with this thread whatsoever. OP I'm not sure you want to bring up veiled accusations of racism when there are actual confirmed racists in your guild with the screen shots to back up the claims.
Old 05-16-2021, 07:30 AM
Kobold

im gonn auto fire that ring turn in and u wont catch me

im gonn auto-roll that ring turn in and u wont catch me

im gonn use my latent psychic abilities to manipuylate u into giving me ring 10 u wont catch me

im gonn ascend out this world wit bis gear n enter anotheder realm of gaming entirely u wont catch me
Closed Thread