Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2021, 03:17 PM
Large Bat

Default Guilds on Green

I'm surprised that there is a not a "Guild" sticky, for guilds to post what they are all about, and the kind of players that they are looking for. As a brand new player, I see a lot of guild tags in the game, but I've been hesitating joining a guild until I know what their focus is. Are the helpful to new players, or find them an annoyance? Do they like to set up groups for players of all levels, or are they strictly a raid guild? Etc.

Can anyone recommend a good balanced guild on Green that would welcome a new returning player?
Old 05-15-2021, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Unfortunately no one on the staff who has the ability to do so has made a forum for green guilds so green guilds use the blue guild forum. You can ask the people you group with who are in guilds.

You can also try checking https://wiki.project1999.com/Green_Guilds
Old 05-15-2021, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervaaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm surprised that there is a not a "Guild" sticky, for guilds to post what they are all about, and the kind of players that they are looking for. As a brand new player, I see a lot of guild tags in the game, but I've been hesitating joining a guild until I know what their focus is. Are the helpful to new players, or find them an annoyance? Do they like to set up groups for players of all levels, or are they strictly a raid guild? Etc.

Can anyone recommend a good balanced guild on Green that would welcome a new returning player?
For a new returning player you probably couldn’t go wrong with Castle, Fires of Heaven, Gathered Might and maybe Safe Space. They all seem pretty welcoming and have lots of members of all levels. They all also clear the planes and occasionally try to kill a raid target.

If you want to sorta dip your toes into raiding join Venerate or Black Lotus. If you want to get into competitive raiding and end game content without quitting your job join Kingdom. If you want to level multiple characters to 60 and be ultra hardcore and don’t mind waking up at 3 am to raid join Seal Team.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:15 PM
Banned

Castle is a great guild to apply to when your a new player

Very casual and nice

They are currently raiding with <Safe Space> so could check them out too

some other casual raiding guilds include: Fires of Heaven and Dynasty

and no, people will accept new players but you would have to be certain level so

they know you're actually serious

good luck out there and hope you find a guild that you can call home
Old 05-16-2021, 05:52 AM
Large Bat

I just had my main accepted into Castle, and quite happy about it. Super friendly people.

Just a question about etiquette. Is it considered ok to have characters in different guilds? Or is it considered better to have them all in the same guild?
Old 05-16-2021, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

<Black Lotus> is restricted
Old 05-16-2021, 02:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervaaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just had my main accepted into Castle, and quite happy about it. Super friendly people.

Just a question about etiquette. Is it considered ok to have characters in different guilds? Or is it considered better to have them all in the same guild?
It depends on the guild. If you are in a guild that does a lot of raiding, they'd probably prefer for you to have all your toons under the same guild.
Old 05-16-2021, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

<Safe Space>

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 05-16-2021, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

I don't think anyone's going to care if you've got a Druid in DaP, or something. Context matters.
Old 05-17-2021, 06:39 AM
Planar Protector

DaP is the biggest undercover intelligence gathering operation on this server. Don't trust short people they hate the rest of us.
Closed Thread