Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Banned

id honestly listen to a xaanka podcast and donate regularly just saying.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Banned

So jews made you go tranny?

CHECKMATE
Old 03-01-2018, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
read the culture of critique; even if you disagree with the conclusions it makes about what has been happening with ze jews you at least have to understand the body of evidence these conclusions are drawn from. it's not some opinion piece it's a highly regarded academic study into collective jewish influence in government and media.

there's plenty of room for dialogue and differing interpretations of the conclusions drawn from these facts, but if you're just going to deny their existence there really isn't much discussion to be had. like yeah i could debate a flat earther too but nothing of value is going to come of it.
How about the simple observation that there are many Jews that don't get along with each other, compete against each other, and they don't all seem to vote or behave in a monolith.

The exception is they push for multi-cultural acceptance (even in their own country). It's pretty obvious why this would be the case I think.

There is a group of screaming backstabbing dirty greedy people, for every ethnicity and nationality. All this racist shit is just confirmation bias...especially in the case of Jews were they mingle so seemlessly with non-jews in America.

Jews are more likely to screw you over because they are more likely to work in law and finance and have some kind of attitude like they don't owe anyone and they came over some kind of "odds" (laughable if you look at the background of your average jew).
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-01-2018 at 02:58 PM..
Old 03-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Banned

I think that a culture of acceptance towards abnormality has resulted in more white folks being LGBT. Is this ze jews? I honestly cannot tell.

I can see how it could be ze jews because media has been telling us it's important to be yourself whatever form that may take and I do agree that ze jews populate most of media maker seats.

But really ze jews aren't that nefarious. They are pretty nice, if stinky people, who are fun to hang out with.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Banned

Well we can discriminate against Jews for winning the contest -- or just end the contest and stop pretending capitalism is rewarding good behavior.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:06 PM
Banned

Yea we call those Jews the Israel lobby or Israel for short...and that's mostly about nationalism and religion more than this Ayran vs Jew shit.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Banned

So your point is we should call the Israel lobby dirty Jews....because....?
Old 03-01-2018, 03:16 PM
Banned

All we need to do to overthrow politics as usual on Israel, wait like 20 years for the Cable-worshiping dumbos to die off and this Palestinian sympathy to fester more.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not just the israel lobby m8 i'm talking about a much broader thing. i'm talking about government, economics, academia, the media (music, film, tv, news etc) and more

there's one common link among every angle the west is being fucked from.

it's so bizzare how people have this double-standard where it's okay to call out any group for what they're doing, except jews. have you never questioned why you do that?
Because "Jews" is a different group than "Israel Lobby" or "Zionists" or whatever.

And this is what racists do. They paint an entire group of people based on the bad actions of a few. Everyone is behaving badly at the top -- not just Jews...so lets not single Jews out...even if the Israel lobby needs singled out.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:01 PM
Banned

what i love about white nationalist alt righters is that if you can withstand the initial brunt of shitposting they are some of the best people to hold discourse with in 2018 America

everyone else is just having partisan meltdowns
Closed Thread