Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

wood elf guards in greater faydark, invs and go up the elevator and figure out which ones you want to pull to and kill
Old 05-22-2018, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjaram [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I looked at the per level hunting guide which is pretty broad as it isn't class specific so I'm trying to get some info with people who have hands on experience.
So the thing about the guide is, it tries to be as generic as possible because the odds are good that if a Shaman can solo a camp, so can an Enchanter, and so can a Necro probably, and maybe even a Magician or Bard. And for some camps that's true of Rangers, Shadow Knights, and other "less than optimal but still viable" soloers ... but personally I don't know which spots those are.

But, thanks to this thread, I do now. So what I'm going to do as soon as I have some time is:

1. Add every spot from this thread that's not already in the guide
2. Mark every spot in this thread as "good for Shadow Knights" in the guid
3. Add Shadow Knights to the class filter on the guide, so that you can see all of the "good for Shadow Knights" spots easily.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-22-2018, 03:04 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the thing about the guide is, it tries to be as generic as possible because the odds are good that if a Shaman can solo a camp, so can an Enchanter, and so can a Necro probably, and maybe even a Magician or Bard. And for some camps that's true of Rangers, Shadow Knights, and other "less than optimal but still viable" soloers ... but personally I don't know which spots those are.

But, thanks to this thread, I do now. So what I'm going to do as soon as I have some time is:

1. Add every spot from this thread that's not already in the guide
2. Mark every spot in this thread as "good for Shadow Knights" in the guid
3. Add Shadow Knights to the class filter on the guide, so that you can see all of the "good for Shadow Knights" spots easily.
Oh good!

I've been doing the wandering spectral mobs outside of old seb and it's working out pretty good. I managed to grab my seb key with a random group in TT when I got bored so I have that ready. I haven't been in Seb as a tank yet but I assume 51 is still too low to lfg there.

If you want to add more to the pile, I found the tar goo cave in WL was somewhat viable, the tars - were sort of more mana/hp than they were worth. But the faerie dragons inside those caves were/are pretty solid.

The spectral mobs outside of old seb are mostly blue, with some greens, and they die alot faster. Also, you don't have to limit your area to outside of Seb. There is a bunch of them in TT just outside of Swamp of No Hope, and also the caves/mausoleum area have a ton.
Closed Thread