Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2018, 08:42 PM
Orc

Default Zone Swarming is there anything I can do?

So im in DN killing a few mobs and along comes 4 man team pulls the whole spider pack of spiders dies a couple of times I have to zone due to their fails and in the end due to lack of mobs just had to leave…. this is correct yes when a bard swarmer comes along I have to look somewhere else. Thanks for the info. Oh ye when i said you could at least ask if someone was camping he gave me the whole fte talk there is no camp. So as I have said I guess as soon as the bard zones in its cya guys nice knowing ya

End rant I guess.
Old 05-25-2018, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

C L A S S I C
Old 05-25-2018, 08:58 PM
Fire Giant

Any more than 4 targets engaged at a time and you can peel from him. If they train you that can also be petitioned, also you can petition them for zone disruption by monopolizing all spawns that you where killing prior to them getting there.

Prior to escalating to a GM should attempt talking with them to see if they will leave a few spiders alone for you and come to a player agreement.

But judging by your words in that they gave you the "FTE talk" they just sound like typical p99 retards that try to use the rules to bully other players
Old 05-25-2018, 08:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zone Disruptions
Disrupting the gameplay for others in a zone is not allowed. This can include, but is not limited to:

* Monopolizing/Engaging/Occupying most or all of the mobs in a non-raid area. This can be with or without intent to kill.
* Deliberately using physics to block players' access through doorways or narrow areas.
* Refusal to cooperate/arbitrate with other players, particularly after the direction of a CSR.
* Abuse of public channels (Spamming, Language/Harrassment). This rule applies to OOC, Shout, Auction, Say, Emote, Spellcasting, or any action that displays a public message.
* Intentional lagging of any method (Exessive unnecessary actions, creation of numerous corpses, spamming spells and spell effects, etc).
* Causing deaths / experience loss for other players (Blocking players, intentional training, etc).
/petition
Old 05-25-2018, 09:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any more than 4 targets engaged at a time and you can peel from him. If they train you that can also be petitioned, also you can petition them for zone disruption by monopolizing all spawns that you where killing prior to them getting there.

Prior to escalating to a GM should attempt talking with them to see if they will leave a few spiders alone for you and come to a player agreement.

But judging by your words in that they gave you the "FTE talk" they just sound like typical p99 retards that try to use the rules to bully other players
I got pissed and logged Ill get up early tommorrow . So basically you recommend i grab a mob off the swarm you see I dont want to get banned Im not in a guild and just play for the funsies when I want but i was hoping to push to 60 and everything got disrupted he said dont worry if you die ill rez he was sorry that I had to zone but there wasnt a single mob up to kill I donated for a c2 watched it fade on me without getting a single kill
Old 05-25-2018, 09:09 PM
Kobold

find another bard to run in the heart of that swarm and drop fear bombs.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:34 PM
Fire Giant

Lol didn't even realize they turned on XP bonus. Yea p99 can be kinda crazy during xp bonuses ppl you never see come out of the woodwork. First XP bonus weekend I ever saw was in Seb and it was terrible so many ppl fighting over spawns I'm certain everyone ended up getting less exp
Old 05-25-2018, 09:46 PM
Kobold

The bard will be a bit cause hes swarm PLing 3 people
Old 05-25-2018, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

25 mob limit now-a-days.
OP is Privileged.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-25-2018, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got pissed and logged Ill get up early tommorrow . So basically you recommend i grab a mob off the swarm you see I dont want to get banned Im not in a guild and just play for the funsies when I want but i was hoping to push to 60 and everything got disrupted he said dont worry if you die ill rez he was sorry that I had to zone but there wasnt a single mob up to kill I donated for a c2 watched it fade on me without getting a single kill
Personally I would not recommend stealing one of their mob: it's only going to escalate the situation.

Just petition and wait patiently, grabbing what few mobs you can. When the GMs get there it will be obvious that you're the rational person trying to play a game and they're the troublemakers. But as soon as you try and take matters into your own hands you start looking like a troublemaker too.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread