Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

I would certainly support custom AAs.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Banned

I also think there should be a level 55+ zone that you find in the NORTH EAST corner of North Karana.

Something the farmers (in the karanas) are afraid of

Something that has ogre shamans and bandits, like maybe an

Ogre, Troll, Bandit, Pirate hostile to all races city, that is actually a dungeon, with heavy thick woods and trees with trents and stuff in it... Think like a DRUID themed, bandit/shaman run Castle Mistmoore, located off the north east corner of NK

Maybe by killing farmers you could raise faction and bank/merchant there, so dark races would have something in walking distance of this area of the world to bank and stuff.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seasonal zones, where unique named spawns only arrive during the right season across norrath.
Does Norrath even have seasons? It's possible that world has little or no axial tilt, which would explain why there's no apparent seasonal progression throughout the in-game year.

--------------------------------------------------

If I could have one custom change--and it'd have to be on a fresh server to have full effect--I'd disable all click items. Yes, all of them, even Alchemy. Aside from fixing most of the worst balance problems in-game, it's less work to break something than to create new stuff.

Danth
Old 10-03-2018, 03:49 PM
Banned

Basiaclly id be happy with bunch of level 55+ content/dungeons, there could be so much solo spots and group camps!

I want sebilis's to be all over the god damn place so there was never a dull night when you play eq

also fuck raiding
Old 10-03-2018, 03:53 PM
Banned

Id also like to see some new classes and races

classes

1. Hunter/Archer - this is a hybrid of Bard/Wizard that is designed to be single target DPS but you need to be at a max range to deal damage, designed to shoot and run at the same time.

3. Alchamist - basically a no pet necro, that focuses on DOTS and giving new buffs like, "life suck damage buffs, dot damage buffs, harmtouch buff(next first hit will be a single target dd or something and has some Crowd control ability

4. Psyonocist- enchanter that cannot charm but deals more damage and does crowd control? idk

Races

GNOLLs- gnolls should be a playable race! Their home city could actually be off NK

Undead - the undead should be a playable race!
Old 10-03-2018, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Would be cool to have a string of underground dungeons that connect permafrost to Cazic Thule and Najena.

A new race other than what is available on live. I'm thinking Panda.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Banned

oh by the way it goes wihtout saying (even though I have to say it) that ALL OF THIS ART FITS THE CLASSIC ASTHETIC

no new gnoll race, that looks like a fuckn shitty ass character from an entierly different game (im talking to YOU playable froglock race)
Old 10-03-2018, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id also like to see some new classes and races

classes

1. Hunter/Archer - this is a hybrid of Bard/Wizard that is designed to be single target DPS but you need to be at a max range to deal damage, designed to shoot and run at the same time.

3. Alchamist - basically a no pet necro, that focuses on DOTS and giving new buffs like, "life suck damage buffs, dot damage buffs, harmtouch buff(next first hit will be a single target dd or something and has some Crowd control ability

4. Psyonocist- enchanter that cannot charm but deals more damage and does crowd control? idk
5. Savage - a reckless, dual wielding berserker. Toggle self-buffs that increase damage and haste, but drain Endurance and Health. Wearing armor also lessens the haste effect, so it's encouraged to be naked. Also, class-specific alcohol buffs. You'll want to train up alcohol tolerance because you gain extra buffs from alcohol.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5. Savage - a reckless, dual wielding berserker. Toggle self-buffs that increase damage and haste, but drain Endurance and Health. Wearing armor also lessens the haste effect, so it's encouraged to be naked. Also, class-specific alcohol buffs. You'll want to train up alcohol tolerance because you gain extra buffs from alcohol.
While it isn't class-specific, don't you get strength buffs if you drink enough booze in-game? Think it was meant to be a way for non-caster melees to buff themselves slightly, but never got much traction due to being too weak to bother with.

Danth
Old 10-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Banned

I'd like to see some AA's for sure, but they have to be carefully chosen.. This game doesn't need mechanics to make it easier. BUT, i'd love to see hybrids get some AA abilities that make them more useful in the raid scene.. I don't need them stronger.. Just, a bit more useful... Crit healing for hybrid casters would be kinda neat... just a small percentage of a chance tho.. very small. Just little things like that!
Closed Thread