Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

I have 7k lol
Old 06-17-2016, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

You have to start soloing some of the big mobs when you can like Giants... You can make some decent coin from camping them all day.
Old 06-25-2016, 12:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That darn Childs tear is so hard to get [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've heard woe from multiple shamans lately about the tear. I was unguilded, made a /who all pofear hot key and spammed if regularly. Send someone a tell asking if they're killing golem and if you could loot the tear if nobody there needs it. This was 8ish months pre velious, when most didn't bother with the golems. It took a couple weeks, but eventually I got lucky. Now that the golems drop 150k+ items and people want the timers on the dolo it may be more difficult. At the end of the day the worst thing that can happen is they say no. Bfd, keep trying. Best of luck to all those in need of tears.
Fail 50 Wood Elf Ranger
Alleged 44 Troll Shadowknight
Denyed 35 Dark Elf Wizard
Downfall 32 Half Elf Bard
RED:
50 Enchanter
24 Wiz
24 Dru
19 Rog
Old 06-27-2016, 09:32 AM
Kobold

I'm now on this step myself, though not high enough level to enter PoF (just dinged 45).
I'd done the quest up to and including Black Dire, then hung out xp-ing and looting in CoM for a few days (getting a few levels) without maxing my TrueSpirit faction... then yesterday, in the middle of the day, some HL folks (monk named Fallson Hisface comes to mind) was killing reavers near zoneline and Ghiosk popped. They gladly killed him for me and I got the 3 books, which easily maxed my faction.

So now to grind xp and plat to get ready for Fear!
Old 08-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, this works and is how I did my epic. I just corpsed about 65 gems in Freeport and kept turning them in until I was max ally. After doing this I killed Black Dire and turned in for my SoW boots. Then I did the Tear turn in and final fight and got my epic. You can go max ally then do the sow boots without issue. Just make sure you do it before turning in for your epic.
Why corpse? Why not just turn them in one after another?
Old 08-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SowIsLifeSowIsLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why corpse? Why not just turn them in one after another?
The guy paths after you turn in each gem. It's easier to corpse all the gems and have someone standing there to spam hail him.
Old 08-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Assuming you have done the quest in order up until the journal/book, how many journal book turn ins do you need to do, in order to max faction (and skip the Giosk/Highscale Kim/rest of faction parts)?
Old 08-21-2016, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Assuming you have done the quest in order up until the journal/book, how many journal book turn ins do you need to do, in order to max faction (and skip the Giosk/Highscale Kim/rest of faction parts)?
It took me 7 turn in's to get maximum from being able to turn in at Kindly.
Last edited by Beckoning; 08-21-2016 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Typo
Closed Thread