Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-21-2022, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

I swarm kited on bard with trackpad just fine. I don’t do the hacker style hit both A+D and then enter twice (hackers only do this)

But I can hold down W while strafing on the trackpad just fine. But I hate swarming it got hard in firiona vie and my bard is human and it’s hard to see at night

Good thread, 4/5 stars
Old 03-21-2022, 11:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Long time KWSM member here and I can confirm they are a bunch of filthy fucking liars. Did you know that less than 1/3 of their members are actually cats? How is this shit even legal?
I've also never once meowed. I'll probably get kicked once the GMs realize and conduct a meow test and I get banned as a result.

Wow, that feels better. The truth really does set you free.
Old 03-21-2022, 11:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeSquared [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've also never once meowed. I'll probably get kicked once the GMs realize and conduct a meow test and I get banned as a result.

Wow, that feels better. The truth really does set you free.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 03-22-2022, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

My other question on this is how do they determine who is banned vs just suspended? For example wasnt Furoar suspended for boxing? Might have been a pretty lengthy suspension but it was still a suspension. Whereas others get flat out permanently banned. How do they determine who gets to keep their account or not?
Old 03-22-2022, 09:47 AM
Banned

The only thing that you need to remember is that you can go to hell if you box. /\
Old 03-22-2022, 09:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My other question on this is how do they determine who is banned vs just suspended? For example wasnt Furoar suspended for boxing? Might have been a pretty lengthy suspension but it was still a suspension. Whereas others get flat out permanently banned. How do they determine who gets to keep their account or not?
I believe it depends on if it was a tough time of year or not? Not too sure but i believe that’s how its decided.
Old 03-22-2022, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

TLDR = some uber guild has boxing bots !
Old 03-22-2022, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

My favorite part of this thread is the narrative that someone logged on a guild box, reached out to a random member, didn't disclose who they were, offered a PL that went on long enough to attract GM attention, happened to have some scewy keyboard setup that doesn't allow figure eights, and has no interest in clearing their name as well. The OP thinks all of that is more plausible to us than them just getting caught cheating - and I love it.
Old 03-22-2022, 10:29 AM
Banned

Pray for the OPs soul.

Brad is crying in his office over at 989 studios right now.
Old 03-22-2022, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite part of this thread is the narrative that someone logged on a guild box, reached out to a random member, didn't disclose who they were, offered a PL that went on long enough to attract GM attention, happened to have some scewy keyboard setup that doesn't allow figure eights, and has no interest in clearing their name as well. The OP thinks all of that is more plausible to us than them just getting caught cheating - and I love it.
Yeah it's pretty funny as a lurker of this thread with no dog in the fight. I play on green like a loser.