Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

Nevermind, the faction saying was in white so i didn't pay attention [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] lol
Old 06-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Fire Giant

at 41, grouping at stables looting the book pages while exping was great for me. Do them and whatever woe/envy/marr turn ins you can get ahold of inbetween, then when you can if able, do ghiosk books, those are huge hits. i think around 750 per hit?
Old 06-05-2016, 03:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at 41, grouping at stables looting the book pages while exping was great for me. Do them and whatever woe/envy/marr turn ins you can get ahold of inbetween, then when you can if able, do ghiosk books, those are huge hits. i think around 750 per hit?
Yea 41 is right on target for max faction by the time you are able to get a tear
Old 06-05-2016, 06:07 AM
Fire Giant

I did my factioning pre velious, but turn in post velious. So I was max faction warmly, but upon looting a tear post-velious release. I conned the mobs and I was ally faction, was weird wasn't sure if myitem was going to get eaten but it worked. Guessing they just took any shaman who had could not get any better faction and made them ally? maybe for entire faction sets similar? not sure.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:51 AM
Kobold

Just did my faction this week in a day and a half, the old fashioned way. Fun and easy. You're at the perfect lvl to do it OP. I started it at 37. Completed black dire. Went to com at 40. Got 3 lvls in a stable group and max faction, 6 hoursish.
Last edited by Webeporting; 06-06-2016 at 12:57 AM..
Old 06-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

Im now max ally, seems ill just need to find a Child's Tear from PoF. I dont have much plat so i guess ill have to figure a way to aquire it. Darn
Old 06-07-2016, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im now max ally, seems ill just need to find a Child's Tear from PoF. I dont have much plat so i guess ill have to figure a way to aquire it. Darn
easy ask ppl and guilds and or sit infront of the portal and camp the elusive, 'human raid mob' a mob of humans going on a fear raid, they spawn pretty regularly.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

I figure I would ask with this thread about the Shaman Epic quest but I was told by someone who has a Shaman that you can do the following and still get the epic.

Take a Druid and head over to a port zone such as ButcherBlock and kill Peg Leg to get the Lesser Spirit and the Tiny Gem.
Get the Tiny Gem and make sure the Druid is bind at Freeport, next to the drunk Barbarian and give him the Tiny Gem. This will raise the faction standings with True Spirit.
Zone back to Butcher Block and repeat this process until the faction is maxed out.
Take the Druid over to Fear and get the tear and take the tear to Lord Rak`Ashiir in City of Mist.
Have the Shaman kill Lord Rak`Ashiir and loot his Iksar Scale.
Have the Shaman take the Scale to Spirit Sentinel wolf in Emerald Jungle by the pond to receive your epic!

Is it really this easy and you can skip all the rest or does the Shaman's faction have to be maxed out as well?
Old 06-07-2016, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

IIRC You have to be max ally to complete the final step.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IIRC You have to be max ally to complete the final step.
So the Shaman has to have max ally to take the scale to the Spirit Sentinel wolf in Emerald Jungle by the pond to receive the epic?
Closed Thread