Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 03:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqholmes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True, I wasn't trying to be an ass; I just meant that you could possibly just have some terrible luck, as you said it can even skip a cycle lowering your chances even greater. I would say go to OOT, from the sounds of it and with another person it is a viable option for you guys. I have gotten/helped camp the ring 3 times there and gotten it in under 6-7 hours every time. Also how anoying would it be if it did spawn and someone running through killed it? That is why I always hated the SRO one, lost at least 2 AC's on live due to people ks'ing.

Holmes 50 nerco DA
Gretzky 38 ranger DA
I could probably handle the OoT camp (40 necro) provided someone else isn't already there. I had a friend sitting with me for a few hours last night to make sure I didn't get KSd during 'prime time'.

Quote:
If you're seeing him, then you're doing it wrong.
Keep in mind, night time is set from 9pm to 7am on P99.
I've seen him at night and during the day. What am I doing wrong?

Quote:
If you think there are 4 mobs that spawn in the same spot and that the PH is not a 30-31 minute timer, then yes something is wrong on your end.
Yea it was 3...30+ hours of no sleep and my positioning made it look like that random a zombie was in there, too.

What I don't understand is I'm doing the EXACT same thing I did when I got them on live with my SK and that only took 45 minutes.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:10 PM
Aviak

Got it today in OoT after a little over 6 hours. Two people after me camped AC for about another 20 hours in SRo, still has yet to spawn.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Fire Giant

Grats. I was gonna tell you that the SRO AC is not the same here as it was on live. I believe they changed some of the rarer spawns(quillmane, sro AC, pyzjin) to not be exactly the same since developers from live spilled the beans on exactly what to do to spawn them.

I know that quillmane and sro ac have been figured out here, just have to talk to the right people.

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Old 06-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Nope, 10%. Since the cycle is working, there is no reason for him not to pop. ID's & everything check out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Developer

Picked up the a spawn last week and it popped in 30 minutes. Came back the next day and got it in 3-4 hours.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:48 AM
Kobold

Guess im not fully understanding this.

do you constantly keep killing all 3? or leave the 6 and 20 minute spawns alone and only kill the 3rd/PH?
Old 06-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

There is no 6 minute timer at that location...
Old 06-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Kobold

hmmm i promise there is, im sitting there now come out and see/help, im not arguing, i just keep hearing different things.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Fire Giant

BRT
Old 06-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

All sorted out now.

Also I can confirm that the sand giant at that location is on a 6 minute timer. I can post the screenshot with the /time timestamps if anyone would like. I dont exactly know what the significance is of there being a 6 minute spawn at that point, but whether it's supposed to be or not, it is.
Closed Thread