Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 07-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

bump bump
Old 07-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Kobold

god i would like to summon more than 5 also....
Old 07-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Developer

I will take a look at it. Adding this to the list.

Haynar
Old 07-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Updated.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Give me more if there should be more, been playing bard lately. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2010, 01:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jify [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[COLOR="lime"][*]Pets lvl 29+ should dual wield when given weapons, at lvl 39 they should dual wield without weapons.
Actually magician pets were able to start dual wielding with the aid of giving them weapons starting at level 24 (I'm not sure if this is reflected properly on the server right now since your list shows this as being fixed, but I'm not sure if they followed your data exactly, or followed the data on xalmat's site)
http://www.xalmat.com/eqsummoners.com-old/eq1index.html Just look at the pets stats pages for the level 24 pets.

"Level 24 - Summoning: Fire

New Ability: Dual Wield With Weapons"

In classic Magician pets could dual wield with the aid of weapons at 24, and necro pets, and other pets could dual wield with the aid of weapons at level 29. I remember this very specifically because I remember joining a necro group in classic in Rth killing Cyclops, and the level 24-26 necros in the groups their pets would only equip 1 sword of runes, and the level 29-32 necro pets would equip both. I was level 25 at the time, and was able to equip my pet with 2 swords of runes (I miss that sword of runes proc glitch hehe).
Old 07-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insedeel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually magician pets were able to start dual wielding with the aid of giving them weapons starting at level 24 (I'm not sure if this is reflected properly on the server right now since your list shows this as being fixed, but I'm not sure if they followed your data exactly, or followed the data on xalmat's site)
http://www.xalmat.com/eqsummoners.com-old/eq1index.html Just look at the pets stats pages for the level 24 pets.

"Level 24 - Summoning: Fire

New Ability: Dual Wield With Weapons"

In classic Magician pets could dual wield with the aid of weapons at 24, and necro pets, and other pets could dual wield with the aid of weapons at level 29. I remember this very specifically because I remember joining a necro group in classic in Rth killing Cyclops, and the level 24-26 necros in the groups their pets would only equip 1 sword of runes, and the level 29-32 necro pets would equip both. I was level 25 at the time, and was able to equip my pet with 2 swords of runes (I miss that sword of runes proc glitch hehe).
Thanks for the update Insedeed! You are correct, originally I think I had level 24, but I was told by a few people that "all pet classes get DW at 29". Anyways, no need to worry about the changes in GREEN, those are fixed! It's those blue buggers that need the attention!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Sarnak

Wenai please take a look at the post about focus items not giving the correct pets for the item, just not working in general. I explained how it's broke in my last post there about lvl 49 pets summoned with focus items not getting the correct stats/dmg.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:43 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via ICQ to Qaedain Send a message via AIM to Qaedain Send a message via MSN to Qaedain

My level 24 Mage Pet is definitely not dual wielding. He's only attacking with the piercing weapon I put in his mainhand, and I am seeing no messages for the mace in his offhand.

This is certainly broken.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:08 AM
Sarnak

Default MAGE ISSUES

Just wanted to touch on a few major mage-related issues.

1) Sword of Rune (lvl 29 spell) should proc on ALL mobs (not just summoned) when given to a pet. This was not patched out until sometime in Kunark.

2) Reclaim energy is not working as it should. It should return 10% of the remaining health of your pet as mana. Mages were able to cannibalize their earth pet for mana.

3) Summon bandages should scale with level. You should be able to summon 1 at lvl 4 per each cast and then 1 additional one every few levels. This should max at a stack a cast. Currently you are able to summon 5 at a time from level four onward.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:57 AM
Fire Giant

Psst.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=683