Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i want trump to come out and say he is in a polyarmorous relationship just to watch SJW heads spin
or just admit he tapped Stormy raw, and it was "very good" with trump emotes and eyebrow raising and eye-shuttering unapologetically.

Trump Emoting its like a superweapon against SJW each Trump Emote brings much devastation to foreign lands. its a one-of-a-kind gift and his purpose on this earth is to use it. nobody emotes like trump.

"its true. stormy was a good lay...shes a good lay....you should try it sometime, try getting with a beautiful woman, like Ivanka" *headsplode*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 01-19-2018 at 07:09 PM..
Old 01-19-2018, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i want trump to come out and say he is in a polyarmorous relationship just to watch SJW heads spin
I'd welcome that.

What I don't get is his phobia, obsession with sharks. Gotta respect a creature more evolved for its environment than humans and that has been around since before the dinosaurs.
Last edited by Ahldagor; 01-19-2018 at 10:31 PM..
Old 01-20-2018, 04:22 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

rofl government shutdown because obviously the needs of non-citizens outweigh the needs of citizens this message brought to you by the democratic party

www.obstructionistlosers.com
Old 01-20-2018, 05:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
rofl government shutdown because obviously the needs of non-citizens outweigh the needs of citizens this message brought to you by the democratic party

yea mitch didnt give no bullshit speech he just str8 dunked on em

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-20-2018, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea mitch didnt give no bullshit speech he just str8 dunked on em
Kentucky
Sen. Mitch McConnell, Republican: NO
Old 01-20-2018, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kentucky
Sen. Mitch McConnell, Republican: NO
Lol, so he has a baseless stance since he didn't vote for the bill anyway?

The GoP did this in 2013 too, but they have the majority in congress and the white house now; and couldn't pass the bill......
Old 01-20-2018, 12:44 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, so he has a baseless stance since he didn't vote for the bill anyway?

The GoP did this in 2013 too, but they have the majority in congress and the white house now; and couldn't pass the bill......
yeah the GoP is a mess and half of them are RINO democrat cuckolds. that's why we elected donald drumf not one of the GoP people. those R's aren't voting with the D's because trump is a big dumb baffoon. it's because trump is acting in the interest of his base, something the GoPe is not loyal to. which is coincidentally why the GoPe is a failing party and coincidentally why we haven't had a republican in anything but name since Regan.

idk its really weird when lefties think that trump's voter base like the republicans, or typically vote for republicans, etc. most of us started off as liberals -> libertarians -> civic nationalism -> alt right

we hi-jacked their political party and elected a populist. sorry that a bunch of your establishment politicians took the R badge instead of the D one, we think they're all failures no matter what party they're in.

im assuming you dont ever turn on cspan or anything though. i have no idea how one could vote democrat, be aware of how the dems are acting in the house and especially senate, and continue saying, "hm yes voting for these people is a good decision" even if you lock-step believe every progressive talking point or isssue. you keep voting in do-nothing lazy fucks. i don't even care what they believe in at this point, quit electing useless weak people. shit dude look at the supreme court it's almost comical how aware all the other judges are that ~wise latina~ isn't qualified to be there. they all have to regularly cut her off because she's an idiot.

i guess maybe you've condeced to lack of choice? the house and esp senate republicans aren't much better. there's a couple really good ones like trey gowdy but yeah, the average one is as useless as a democrat. none of the dems are loyal to the american people, but i guess a lot of repubs aren't either (lol 200 wars for israel) so i guess thats fair.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-20-2018 at 01:01 PM..
Old 01-20-2018, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:

oh how the table has turned.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
yeah the GoP is a mess and half of them are RINO democrat cuckolds. that's why we elected donald drumf not one of the GoP people. those R's aren't voting with the D's because trump is a big dumb baffoon. it's because trump is acting in the interest of his base, something the GoPe is not loyal to. which is coincidentally why the GoPe is a failing party and coincidentally why we haven't had a republican in anything but name since Regan.

idk its really weird when lefties think that trump's voter base like the republicans, or typically vote for republicans, etc. most of us started off as liberals -> libertarians -> civic nationalism -> alt right

we hi-jacked their political party and elected a populist. sorry that a bunch of your establishment politicians took the R badge instead of the D one, we think they're all failures no matter what party they're in.

im assuming you dont ever turn on cspan or anything though. i have no idea how one could vote democrat, be aware of how the dems are acting in the house and especially senate, and continue saying, "hm yes voting for these people is a good decision" even if you lock-step believe every progressive talking point or isssue. you keep voting in do-nothing lazy fucks. i don't even care what they believe in at this point, quit electing useless weak people. shit dude look at the supreme court it's almost comical how aware all the other judges are that ~wise latina~ isn't qualified to be there. they all have to regularly cut her off because she's an idiot.

i guess maybe you've condeced to lack of choice? the house and esp senate republicans aren't much better. there's a couple really good ones like trey gowdy but yeah, the average one is as useless as a democrat. none of the dems are loyal to the american people, but i guess a lot of repubs aren't either (lol 200 wars for israel) so i guess thats fair.
Why are you trying to personalize an observation? Lotta personal pronouns, bub.

Oh, sadly, if Trump admitted to a polyamourous marriage then that would destroy his credibility with the religious voters, and the GoP would have a shitstorm of marriage values headlines, questions that weren't in relation to homosexual marriage.

The current on both parties is that the left and right populist movements have the established guys shaking because they don't know how to pander to those voters since most of them want actions backing up words. The issue is that most of those populist leaning folks are sycophantic in their behavior which doesn't allow for calm, collected discourse. Folks losing their damn minds all around, so sing to the slaves as Rome burns, right?
Old 01-20-2018, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper the 2nd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should have voted for another black president imo
we already tried that before obama was pres but the dem's hit him with like 40 fake sexual assault allegations
Closed Thread