Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

True, he's one disgusting fat fuck
Old 01-20-2018, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree dude, I'm for deporting citizens with diabetes and obesity

My point is that the heroin crisis isn't a result of immigrants or democratic policies, it's a result of a toxic level of cultural apathy

Based on my posts, which call for a declining population and zero immigration, how could you believe I'm pro illegal? I pretty much voted for trump because of that issue
nice all around bud I'm sending you a hug via owl
Old 01-20-2018, 10:07 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if people had basic access to health care and living wages they wouldn't be on the street homeless untreated for schizophrenia taking heroin made in Afghanistan as a result of our invasion

Hope this helps!
lol that's a good parody post.

seattle is a testing bed for everything liberals are saying we need to roll out country wide to solve our nation's problems.

washington has the best obamacare health plans in the country, you could be homeless and get a $15,000 tit job on it pretty easily.
enormous access to very good healthcare. i could go anywhere i want and i go to a black family clinic as my GP.
$15 minimum wage
literally anyone who can piss clean under the age of 26 can get section 8 witin 8-12 months and section 8 in the seattle area means a $1500 a month studio in bellevue
and we dump more public money into stuff like mental health than well, anywhere
in general, VERY generous social welfare

shocker: degenerate lazy fucks still don't apply for jobs or go to rehab or apply for housing. they can make over $30k on the very low end a year untaxed easily sitting next to the freeway with a sign if they're in the city.

i will concede, heroin hit this place hard. for that liberal policy is not to blame, mostly, but rather the zionist agenda. banning OC 80's (suburban heroin) nationwide didn't help either, that's when the heroin use really got bad here. i think obama did that one? maybe? but i doubt that would have happened if we weren't balls deep in the afghani heroin trade so i don't really blame the libs for causing that problem.

they are to blame for Seattle's sanctuary city status, however, which is not to be forgotten as Mexico is the point of origin of all of Seattle's heroin. illegal immigrants are also the cause of most of the area's child rapes, which is a really big problem lately.

but even if the liberals are not to blame for causing that one problem, one of their primary political objectives at the moment is to continue worsening the heroin issue by lobbying to make Seattle area suburban family neighborhoods the national test bed for government-operated heroin injection booths. brilliant solution.
http://www.issaquahreporter.com/news...n-city-limits/
http://www.issaquahreporter.com/news...jection-sites/
etc
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-20-2018 at 10:16 PM..
Old 01-20-2018, 10:14 PM
Banned

"safe injection sites" is dumb and makes libbyness look real retarded

glad i don't live in oly proper, downtown is a mess
Old 01-20-2018, 10:21 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

seattle isn't full of homeless schizophrenics because it just needs one more social program to solve everything

seattle is full of homeless schizophrenics because it has built itself a national reputation among homeless communities as freattle due to the massive amount of social welfare we give out and the leniency we allow them to abuse the defraud the system

we make it very easy for a drug addict to perpetually exist as a homeless drug addict, and they all know it now. before they shut the jungle down, i would go hang out there and meet people. i go to the tent cities and ghetto parks all the time. none of those people are seattle native. none of them have lived here longer than a few years. they all got on a bus and came here because they heard how good it is to be a degenerate homeless fuck here.

the social programs and liberal shit is why seattle is full of homeless drug addict degenerates.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-20-2018 at 10:25 PM..
Old 01-20-2018, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seattle isn't full of homeless schizophrenics because it just needs one more social program to solve everything

seattle is full of homeless schizophrenics because it has built itself a national reputation among homeless communities as freattle due to the massive amount of social welfare we give out and the leniency we allow them to abuse the defraud the system

we make it very easy for a drug addict to perpetually exist as a homeless drug addict, and they all know it now. before they shut the jungle down, i would go hang out there and meet people. i go to the tent cities and ghetto parks all the time. none of those people are seattle native. none of them have lived here longer than a few years. they all got on a bus and came here because they heard how good it is to be a degenerate homeless fuck here.

the social programs and liberal shit is why seattle is full of homeless drug addict degenerates.
Notice how the blame is not properly placed on the Neanderthal states that do not take care of their citizens.
Old 01-20-2018, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

What do you guys suggest we do to stop homelessness? Treat mental illness and addiction, or just let disgusting ass holes with squeegees fuck up my morning when I leave the gated community

Serious question seeing poverty lowers my quality of life, thanks and God Bless
Old 01-20-2018, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Notice how the blame is not properly placed on the Neanderthal states that do not take care of their citizens.
Houston keeps cutting funding to HCPC, our main public mental health facility. Guess where 99% of those people end up when they can't stay there? On the street and most likely on drugs

Oh well nothing to see here big government is the problem fuck the poor and disabled
Old 01-21-2018, 01:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
What do you guys suggest we do to stop homelessness? Treat mental illness and addiction, or just let disgusting ass holes with squeegees fuck up my morning when I leave the gated community

Serious question seeing poverty lowers my quality of life, thanks and God Bless
it's really jesus' fault

Proverbs 31:6-7
6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

7 Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:34 AM
Banned

BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOOkQWun8Z0
Closed Thread