Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Banned

plenty of our brownbois murdered nazis in ww2

not an ethnostate!
Old 02-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes, because slavery happened black people were in america. that is why america had black people at the time. they were also not allowed to be citizens until the 14th amendment was passed, and when they were allowed citizenship the country existed racially segregated until the civil rights act of 1964. its like this guys never heard of MLK and shit. oh and even then they weren't allowed to be citizens unless born here (at the time effectively meaning descended from an actual slave or non-citizen free black living in early america; may i remind you only like ~13% of them here today are) and were not allowed to immigrate here.

imo all you're doing is highlighting how slavery was the first big mistake that led us to our current divided multiethnic hellscape dystopian future. which really is just a relic of an era -- until the US ended it slavery was just a global norm for both white and nonwhite regions including africa. surely any positive contribution reaped from the backs of african slaves has been outweighed by the consequence of being forced to have them here.

like ya it wasnt a perfect ethnostate, but you're not saying it isn't an ethnostate. it still was.
personally i support our troops. those men fought and died for our freedom.

why do you hate america?
Old 02-11-2018, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he thinks this is how world war 2 went down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkrwUzWeACg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR7HPQM0Jgg&t=53s
Old 02-11-2018, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol that songs lyrics were written by a lady who very publicly defended her belief that different races are not equal in a bunch of newspapers etc after being criticized for writing this book.
whats ya point?

the belligerent with brownbois won the war. with some help from the also non-white(your words) slavs.

ethnostate BTFO
Old 02-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Banned

please help me i want to be white
Old 02-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats ya point?

the belligerent with brownbois won the war. with some help from the also non-white(your words) slavs.

ethnostate BTFO
I think the point is xaanka is about 1,000 steps ahead of you so no point in trying to dunk on him.

Also that the movement you're in is blind to reality and lacks an education of it's own history to the point that you contradict your own arguments given you'd fire someone today for having the beliefs you just said "wahts ya point" about when it serves defending your own agenda.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Banned

WE WUZ CIVILIZED

g1
Old 02-11-2018, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please help me i want to be white
Old 02-11-2018, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Get with the program. Being white is one of the most unjust things a person can do.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2018, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

White people are great. I drove to Austin with whites yesterday, got shitfaced downtown then continued to get even more wasted on lake Travis and then we rolled back to Houston today in the Tahoe

Sometimes I wish I were single. I'll never cheat on my wife but when I'm out at the bars with my olive comlexion and silver hair, some of these girls want it and I can't give it to them

God bless!