Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 03:14 PM
Banned

in ww2, america went around and rounded up Japanese Americans and put them in concentration camps. Things would have been different if they had had guns!
Old 02-27-2018, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Uh so I own a ranch live in Texas hunt and own guns

I'm not sure what y'all are talking about. TRUMP 2020, very proud of him doing the right thing and trying to raise the gun age to 21. It took balls to stand up to ignorant morons with more insulin than brains
Old 02-27-2018, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

-a loyal American who regularly promotes Jesus Christ

Hope this helps
Old 02-27-2018, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in ww2, america went around and rounded up Japanese Americans and put them in concentration camps. Things would have been different if they had had guns!
Maybe you should try looking into the differences in the two situations.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, raising the age to legally purchase a firearm to 25 is exactly the same as proposing the Islamic Republic of America

I guess I'm the retard between the two of us
No one said it's exactly the same as proposing the Islamic Republic of America.

If you want to raise the age to legally purchase a firearm to 25 you have to look at the trade offs. On one hand you add a little bit of friction to anyone under the age of 25 who is looking to buy a firearm with the goal of shooting up a school, making it less likely to occur and making a 17-year old senior in that high school a little less likely to get shot during class. On the other hand, once that 17-year old student graduates, turns 18, and begins living on her own, you restrict her access to firearms that she would use to defend herself against home invasion, rape, and murder, making it more likely that she die.

Until you quantify these factors and can demonstrate that a net good comes from raising the age you don't really have the basis to say that your policy proposal would be preferable to what currently exists.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:25 PM
Banned

I think gun purchasing age of 21 is a great idea. Hail Trump.

My only question is can a Father train his guns with the use of armed weapons on their private hunting ranch still?

There would need to be allowance for use of guns under supervision in certain settings IMO
Old 02-27-2018, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one said it's exactly the same as proposing the Islamic Republic of America.

If you want to raise the age to legally purchase a firearm to 25 you have to look at the trade offs. On one hand you add a little bit of friction to anyone under the age of 25 who is looking to buy a firearm with the goal of shooting up a school, making it less likely to occur and making a 17-year old senior in that high school a little less likely to get shot during class. On the other hand, once that 17-year old student graduates, turns 18, and begins living on her own, you restrict her access to firearms that she would use to defend herself against home invasion, rape, and murder, making it more likely that she die.

Until you quantify these factors and can demonstrate that a net good comes from raising the age you don't really have the basis to say that your policy proposal would be preferable to what currently exists.
Oh my bad women can purchase at 18

Go back 10-20 pages my ban is only on males I left that part out this time whoops. Also, mick is accusing me of wanting to turn America into the Islamic republic. Kinda weird since if I had a time machine id decapitate Muhammad
Old 02-27-2018, 03:29 PM
Banned

>don't really believe mass murder happens on children in schools
>think they would stand a chance against American military b/c they overweight men have AR-15s
>buys into the packaged illusion of freedom
>wants to see evidence that restricting gun access will benefit America, before letting gun restriction laws be implemented in america, but refuse to consider evidence from other nations

people in this thread who are unwilling to see change
Old 02-27-2018, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the ship sailed on that a long time ago bud. you're just meat to Sparkle.
Na that's just you being a liberal and having no values or identity.

It's why you guys chop your genitals and pump hormones into your body so freely too despite how destructive and unhealthy it is.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my bad women can purchase at 18
This is hilarious. And brilliant. If there was to be a Revolution, it would be started by women and they should definitely have access to guns. No man is going to risk his family and his nice comfy life under the American Regime. It's women who will drive us to righteous, violent action.

Men just get high on delusions of violent resistance b/c they watch TV and movies. Too bad if you're like this you're probably (Fat) (soft) and (weak).
Closed Thread