Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2020, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

smh my head
Old 01-16-2020, 04:10 PM
Kobold

The longer you get to wait between removal, the more it costs &/or the more it hurts.
Old 01-16-2020, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's permanent-ish. Electrolysis is over $100/hour where I live, and it averages about 100-200 hours for a full beard clear. Laser is quick and dirty. I'm banking on being able to afford that 100/hr easily if and when it comes back.
You get what you pay for.
Old 01-16-2020, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You get what you pay for.
Alright I bit back a sarcastic thanks I'm new at this reply to your first post. Ty for mansplaining something I know alot about.
Old 01-16-2020, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, generally speaking when trying to sell something I want to get as much money as possible for it. Sorry not sorry. This isn't walmart, in this house we haggle and make deals and prices are elastic based on demand.
You didn't get what I was saying there. Starting that way sets a bad tone for the interaction. I'm sure I'm not the only one put off by these tactics. When people pull the crap of selling something but refusing to name a price, I just say "ok, good luck" a move on. Not at all interested in those kind of games.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:03 PM
Banned

Thought of the worst one I've seen:

"Priced to sell."

What the fuck.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boggled by these expenses for something that still grows back

Razors are cheap
I used to be perplexed how ideals of femininity put forth in the media were more tied to indicators of childhood than womanhood - the ideal of hairlessness and curvlessness - but then some uncomfortable truths started coming out about high profile media personalities and powerful individuals came out, you know like Epsteins and stuff, and suddenly I understood why women were being encouraged to cut and starve themselves to remain childlike.

What were we talking about again?
Old 01-18-2020, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Yep. A full beard would be much more empowering, I agree.

That does make one question whether or not all men are pedophiles. The pedestal that 18yo women (children) are put on is very obvious example. "Beauty" is correlated to neonatal features (child-like) and it's quite honestly a gross ideal to aspire to, viewed in that lens. Men are gross, too, though, and I'd rather not be covered in hair that triggers self loathing. PST thx <3
Old 01-18-2020, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thought of the worst one I've seen:

"Priced to sell."

What the fuck.
Triggering aside, that's how I would handle my time in EC. I'd usually sell 20% under PC just to get out of that awful zone. I would just let the price talk for itself though and let people PST me
Old 01-18-2020, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

Please stay on topic. Jfc.
Closed Thread