Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 10:52 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/J3pxtj9P3T4

Laughing stock of history
Old 11-21-2019, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think that this sign means what the Republicans think it does.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2019, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Tldr; Any "It Came From the Swamp" or original "Swamp Thing"
Last edited by entruil; 11-21-2019 at 11:24 PM.. Reason: Clarity
Old 11-21-2019, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this gonna go on for 2 years like Russia and waste tens of millions more tax payer dollars
No. It wouldn't be a useful political tool if they didn't drop da bomb before the election. I think they get a big recess for the purpose of house/senate campaigning starting in June? So before that.

And how is it a waste if they're already getting paid to do nothing? At least it's infotaining. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Wonkie; 11-21-2019 at 11:29 PM..
Old 11-21-2019, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ your fantasy
The man is currently suing a Twitter parody cow account for defamation.

He is not doing well.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:37 PM
Fire Giant

Obviously there is a disconnect here

Libturds want the President to be their Daddy, someone to take care of them, a role model, a God

Conservatives, on the other hand, just want someone to lower their taxes and get out of their life

So yes, as long as Trump is fulfilling what we hoped he would do, policy-wise, we aren't going to impeach him for whatever made up BS the liberals, who lost all credibility with the whole Kavanaugh thing, are pushing now.

I will add, I thought the Clinton impeachment was BS. Who cared if he was screwing some intern and messing up her blue dress. That is not a reason to overturn the prior election.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:55 PM
Sarnak

If the House impeaches, McConnell would be smart to do a VERY thorough trial, you know, one that might last 5-6 weeks or more... But it sure sucks that there are 6 democratic senators running for president that would lose critical time campaigning for the primary and building up field operations in swing states... oh well.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously there is a disconnect here

Libturds want the President to be their Daddy, someone to take care of them, a role model, a God

Conservatives, on the other hand, just want someone to lower their taxes and get out of their life

So yes, as long as Trump is fulfilling what we hoped he would do, policy-wise, we aren't going to impeach him for whatever made up BS the liberals, who lost all credibility with the whole Kavanaugh thing, are pushing now.

I will add, I thought the Clinton impeachment was BS. Who cared if he was screwing some intern and messing up her blue dress. That is not a reason to overturn the prior election.
Don't you cultists believe he's a god emperor? pretty sure I see people saying that non-ironically.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

can anyone link footage of repubs supporting impeachment and dems against it? i'd like to hear these issues from that odd angle

not sure if it exists or if those people have gotten any air time
Old 11-22-2019, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can anyone link footage of repubs supporting impeachment and dems against it? i'd like to hear these issues from that odd angle

not sure if it exists or if those people have gotten any air time
I don't have video, but Dems Jeff Van Drew and Collin Peterson

If there are others, they'd be here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...116th_Congress[4]

Red team Susan Collins(liar, won't do it) and Mitt Romney(weirdo, might)
Closed Thread