Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say I hate any other religions.

Again. Keep trying.
Ok...disagree with...my apologies, i misrepresented you. So then please, please, please tell me what parts of those religions do you disagree with? Your stalling has given you ample time to consult Wiki on this point...lol. And I a sure you Atheist debunking God websites will be of little use since they tend to only address...drum roll please...Christianity.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say I hate any other religions.

Again. Keep trying.
Any other huh? So you admit you hate Christianity? HMMMMM.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Orc

Granted, perhaps your insults were more targetted than I first gave them credit for. There's atheists I have a lot of respect for because they have actual reasoning and knowledge behind their decisions, but that's rare regardless of beliefs frankly. Most people have zero critical thinking skills and blindly accept whatever is popular or common in their area of the world, whether it's atheism or any religion. Basically, you have to go more than skin deep with people's beliefs, and I'd just hope your rage towards atheists is restricted towards the extremely ignorant ones.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Banned

My last say on this thread will be a positive one. For those of you that question god and don't believe in him. I encourage you at one point in your life. Whether it be a crysis or a desperate need for help. To try prayor. You make moch the idea or flame it. The thing is , when no one can help you with your situation. IE: Someone dying in the family , your struggling in life , you need help guidance etc. Say a prayor. God is always listening and regardless on what you believe its nice to have someone to talk to. I for one had many crysis in my life that mended. Was it the power of god? I think so... Some might say it wasn't. Just be careful what you pray for. Sometimes we pay for things thinking it will go the way we want. Othertimes Gods answer to things could be harsh , but ultimately lead to a better life or understanding. It can take days to years for a prayor to be answered. Life has a way of spinning things to ultimately lead to our destination , whether it be good or bad in the long run. Those that are unemployed seeking jobs or a better relationship with their wife or kids. Be careful if you pray , God might see too it your Everquest goes down. Maybe your computer will break , you will get fired not afford the internet. I know these ideas might sound raidcal and irrational, but with god everything is radical , in a good way and bad. I hope you think about what i'm saying during that time in your life. I know some of you already have tried, maybe failed in your beliefs. All I can say is be good onto others and in return good will come to you.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggwin Bramblefoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are truly wondering, why not read the bible? I think the answers you are looking for are in there.
So people find interesting stuffz in the Old Testament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggwin Bramblefoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is an old testament rule. At the time of the old testament, the only people following God were the Jews pretty much.
Oh ya...the Old Testament doesn't count.

Quote:
I never said it's not okay for Christians to pick and choose what they believe in the bible.
In other words...it is.

Quote:
Why are you atheists only dwelling on Christians and the Christian faith?
wut?

Quote:
you Atheist debunking God websites will be of little use since they tend to only address...drum roll please...Christianity.
Flip much, Bog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Ok...disagree with...my apologies, i misrepresented you. So then please, please, please tell me what parts of those religions do you disagree with? Your stalling has given you ample time to consult Wiki on this point...lol. And I a sure you Atheist debunking God websites will be of little use since they tend to only address...drum roll please...Christianity.

I have a better question. Why are interested in why I disagree with religion ? So you can argue over all my points ? Cherry pick lines that I wrote, so you can refute with your own cherry picking ? I could write you a script on how that argument would go, as it has played out over and over on the internet. As entertaining as you are, I just wont put that much effort into someone that is ... well ... a nutball. If you read my post's you would clearly see why I disagree with religion. There is no intolerance, there is no hatred, no political affiliation, not one anything you have claimed, is why I disagree with religion.

Keep up the Strawmanning.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So people find interesting stuffz in the Old Testament.

Oh ya...the Old Testament doesn't count.

In other words...it is.

wut?

Flip much, Bog?
Did I say that? You are doing what the other have been doing...taking only parts of quotes and acting like that can explain intent. Nice try. Try using better logic next time.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I have a better question. Why are interested in why I disagree with religion ? So you can argue over all my points ? Cherry pick lines that I wrote, so you can refute with your own cherry picking ? I could write you a script on how that argument would go, as it has played out over and over on the internet. As entertaining as you are, I just wont put that much effort into someone that is ... well ... a nutball. If you read my post's you would clearly see why I disagree with religion. There is no intolerance, there is no hatred, no political affiliation, not one anything you have claimed, is why I disagree with religion.

Keep up the Strawmanning.
I am waiting...STILL. Why do you keep stalling...lol.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Did I say that? You are doing what the other have been doing...taking only parts of quotes and acting like that can explain intent. Nice try. Try using better logic next time.
None of the quotes were taken out of context, and have an explicit and direct meaning that is not dependent upon the rest of what you said.

Nice try, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

The old Testament doesn't count.
The new Testament doesn't count.

Both written by men for power well after the supposed events had passed.

Quote:
Why are you atheists only dwelling on Christians and the Christian faith?
Becouse they are the only people currently engaged in on the pro religion side of the debate.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Closed Thread