Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Think you hit the nail on the head there Pycoba, I look out for my own people.
Once again you ruin a good exping night in solb(gmuk), and really...having Pycoba back you up is like having a "little person" in a gang brawl. Pycoba asked me the other night if rogue's could backstab undead. Seriously....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just play good guys and there won't be a problem! if you get messed up heading in deep, don't make every other group die because of your mistake when you charge through the middle of them with 10 mobs following you, stand your ground and die. Imo you should reroll and level another toon from 1-50 with out gear. Maybe you will learn a thing or two.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2011, 03:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggresor223 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again you ruin a good exping night in solb(gmuk), and really...having Pycoba back you up is like having a "little person" in a gang brawl. Pycoba asked me the other night if rogue's could backstab undead. Seriously....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just play good guys and there won't be a problem! if you get messed up heading in deep, don't make every other group die because of your mistake when you charge through the middle of them with 10 mobs following you, stand your ground and die. Imo you should reroll and level another toon from 1-50 with out gear. Maybe you will learn a thing or two.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woah buddy. First off don't come here to whine about me or any of my guild members. Take it to rants and flames if you want to post garbage. Second off I don't know what kind of incident you had in Sol B. Third little man back him up wtf do you mean by that? I never had any contact with you , other then the group you bailed on the other night. Which afterwards people , said bad things about you and threw trash regarding your attititude and play style. You talk about standing your own ground and dying? Yet your the first person to bail when a group wipes. I can see you on raids already, Raid wipes they need a rogue for a corpse run. Well guess who would probably bail. Personally I don't know you , but it sounds to me like your one to get butt hurt real easily in game. IMO you should give Gmuk your personal address so he can send you a valentine. Fuck off dick
Last edited by Pycoba_rng; 02-05-2011 at 03:48 AM..
Old 02-05-2011, 03:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woah buddy. First off don't come here to whine about me or any of my guild members. Take it to rants and flames if you want to post garbage. Second off I don't know what kind of incident you had in Sol B. Third little man back him up wtf do you mean by that? I never had any contact with you , other then the group you bailed on the other night. Which afterwards people , said bad things about you and threw trash regarding your attititude and play style. You talk about standing your own ground and dying? Yet your the first person to bail when a group wipes. I can see you on raids already, Raid wipes they need a rogue for a corpse run. Well guess who would probably bail. Personally I don't know you , but it sounds to me like your one to get butt hurt real easily in game. IMO you should give Gmuk your personal address so he can send you a valentine. Fuck off dick
Wowz, so violent? I didnt use one curse word, this guy brings imps through bnb when he should die, and you son are real money trade all the way so back off nubs. People can talk all they want about me...I know I can play a class I am in...can you? G'day sir I didnt want to turn this in to a rant and flame I just want to say that yall sucked. period
Old 02-05-2011, 04:07 AM
Kobold

ahh I didn't finish your rant before I noticed the end, No I don't get butt hurt ez. I am rather mellow, but when you see the same person pull many mobs (not few) on consecutive nights through your camp and kills your group and members tempo, it gets a tad irritating wouldn't you agree? Also, when you invite someone to a group and say "yea we are going to trio" then you fill the group...I am going to pass kith is crappy exp enough to have you messin it up more. =D
Last edited by aggresor223; 02-05-2011 at 04:09 AM..
Old 02-05-2011, 04:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggresor223 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ahh I didn't finish your rant before I noticed the end, No I don't get butt hurt ez. I am rather mellow, but when you see the same person pull many mobs (not few) on consecutive nights through your camp and kills your group and members tempo, it gets a tad irritating wouldn't you agree? Also, when you invite someone to a group and say "yea we are going to trio" then you fill the group...I am going to pass kith is crappy exp enough to have you messin it up more. =D
You posted this in a guild recruitment section. Therefore it was a rant and flame to begin with. We suck? We haven't even begun to raid. Therefore you know nuthing about us. What guild are you in? I'm sure I can find plenty of things to light your world up. Before degrading our playability let us raid first. Then you can talk your shit later. Maybe in the future you can take your post to the appropriate section. Or perhaps be a nice fellow and take it to tells in game. There are a lot of good people in Bloodline. We don't need you giving their guild tag a bad rap cause you have a issue with one player. As far as our group forming the other night. It was going to be a trio. There were players LFG in zone / guildies that wanted to join. I have a softspot for people regardless if exp sucks. I hate seeing people LFG for hours and when they ask to join and group isn't filled. I do my best to accomidate within reason.

Furthermore, your class is a whole 2 buttons , don't even talk to me about playing correctly. The only utility you bring to groups and or raids is dps and corpse retrieval. Maybe once kunark comes you can pick a door in Com , but your utility is quite crap to begin with. Quite frankly its replaceable. You can bad mouth rangers aka my class all you want. There is more room for strategic elements , other then dps. That can dictate a win on certain things with a ranger then a rogue. Then again are you going to be leading any raids anytime soon? Hell when is the last time you formed a group? What do you offer?
Old 02-05-2011, 09:05 AM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to LevinJ

Is this a non-US guild? I just notice from this post/players in game that nobody here can speak half-way decent English.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You posted this in a guild recruitment section. Therefore it was a rant and flame to begin with. We suck? We haven't even begun to raid. Therefore you know nuthing about us. What guild are you in? I'm sure I can find plenty of things to light your world up. Before degrading our playability let us raid first. Then you can talk your shit later. Maybe in the future you can take your post to the appropriate section. Or perhaps be a nice fellow and take it to tells in game. There are a lot of good people in Bloodline. We don't need you giving their guild tag a bad rap cause you have a issue with one player. As far as our group forming the other night. It was going to be a trio. There were players LFG in zone / guildies that wanted to join. I have a softspot for people regardless if exp sucks. I hate seeing people LFG for hours and when they ask to join and group isn't filled. I do my best to accomidate within reason.

Furthermore, your class is a whole 2 buttons , don't even talk to me about playing correctly. The only utility you bring to groups and or raids is dps and corpse retrieval. Maybe once kunark comes you can pick a door in Com , but your utility is quite crap to begin with. Quite frankly its replaceable. You can bad mouth rangers aka my class all you want. There is more room for strategic elements , other then dps. That can dictate a win on certain things with a ranger then a rogue. Then again are you going to be leading any raids anytime soon? Hell when is the last time you formed a group? What do you offer?
Once again, not rants and flames. Just wanted to show everyone or tell everyone how bad you guys are. Your getting really defensive over me posting what has been going on in solb. I am sure you do have some good people in the guild, as do most. But when your leader is as bad as he is, it doesn't help your image! Also, you don't need me to ruin the name man. The trains you guys pull through solb killing not only one group but 2 (back to back nights) is why your guild is already being mocked. I don't want to argue or fight with you guys, I just want you to learn how to play the game right and not cause 12 people (yes two groups) a CR and rez. I have no hate for you guys, I just want you to stop causing havoc in solb every night that is all!!! is it to much to ask? =) I am done posting in this thread, that is if the trains stop. =/

This doesn't help ..... http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26849
Last edited by aggresor223; 02-05-2011 at 04:13 PM..
Old 02-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Once again, not rants and flames. Just wanted to show everyone or tell everyone how bad you guys are. Your getting really defensive over me posting what has been going on in solb. I am sure you do have some good people in the guild, as do most. But when your leader is as bad as he is, it doesn't help your image! Also, you don't need me to ruin the name man. The trains you guys pull through solb killing not only one group but 2 (back to back nights) is why your guild is already being mocked. I don't want to argue or fight with you guys, I just want you to learn how to play the game right and not cause 12 people (yes two groups) a CR and rez. I have no hate for you guys, I just want you to stop causing havoc in solb every night that is all!!! is it to much to ask? =) I am done posting in this thread, that is if the trains stop. =/

This doesn't help ..... http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26849
Again this is the wrong place to post that shit. Your a idiot. You have clearly showed you have no respect of any kind towards people. Congrats! I'm sure guilds are lining up to have you join them.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Banned

Case anyone is wondering this guys character name is Cheecago , he is a member of Bregan D' Aerth. The guild with Nicolechanter <in it. K thx
Old 02-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Case anyone is wondering this guys character name is Cheecago , he is a member of Bregan D' Aerth. The guild with Nicolechanter <in it. K thx
Case anyone is wondering this guys character name is Pycoba , he is a member of Bloodline. The guild with Gmuk <in it. K thx
Closed Thread