Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Kobold

It is just funny how many times people in Apex would talk about Swathe being a "drug addict loser, non factor" when he decided not to come back to Apex when he took a hiatus. Should I send him the recordings? Or would that not change the bent knee?
Old 05-01-2018, 12:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what method empire employed against ragnarok in order to win? they trained us until the majority of our guild didn't want to play anymore. HAPPY HUNTING.
I don't understand this.
It is my understanding most Ragnarok were ex-empire. Why would they need to win against them?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek

PvE Raider and AltQuestor of R99
Old 05-01-2018, 12:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbreak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in Apex and Tune has tried to sell me DKP multiple times. He says it's not against the rules since im technically not RMTing for pixels and I can safely do this without GM "infetterance"
No screenshot, never happened.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek

PvE Raider and AltQuestor of R99
Old 05-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Banned

That’s so gross
Old 05-01-2018, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now a days people think if you PvP them then you are scum of the earth... what are we all here for if we aren't going to pvp.
It's weird that you think this training and spy shit without any ability or intention to kill a mob even if you won is PVP. You've had plenty of opportunities for competitive PVP against Sanctuary and you've always chosen the slimy route for the cheap morale boost.

Boy who cried PVP; sorry.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's weird that you think this training and spy shit without any ability or intention to kill a mob even if you won is PVP. You've had plenty of opportunities for competitive PVP against Sanctuary and you've always chosen the slimy route for the cheap morale boost.

Boy who cried PVP; sorry.
Lol, I helped Sanctuary more than anybody and have never trained you guys or did anything slimy. I think you are talking to the wrong person or maybe just generalizing too much
Old 05-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, I helped Sanctuary more than anybody and have never trained you guys or did anything slimy. I think you are talking to the wrong person or maybe just generalizing too much
you arn't going to change these guys minds, anything u did for them is null and void, everything tune tells them thru swathe is gospel.

Honestly don't see how this works out in swathes favor, i mean like people are not loyal on this server until they have there pixels. ihen u cannot progress any further you leave for apex to get your pixels, hell if i was new and didnt already have bis chars i'd join sanct and do the same thing. I just don't really understand what swathes end goal is by providing apex with a feed. instead of fighting the good fight.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

I have always put my energy into trying to make a 3rd guild viable. That is why myself and Metroid directed Ronin to help sanctuary do raid content themselves.

We never had any conditions on our help except stay independent.

Apex required sanctuary to decline our assistance to avoid grief.

How you guys don't see the difference is beyond me. But you made your choice and now your guild is an apex client guild.

Sorry you walked into the middle of a grief war we didn't start but this only ends when either we quit or disband and neither are happening any time soon.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this only ends when either we quit or disband and neither are happening any time soon.
this doesn't end dude and you know it. This has been the state of the server since I joined and from what I understand since the inception.

people just move around to fill the roles
Old 05-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Kobold

Ok so first and foremost, Metroid has done a lot for Sanctuary. The problem with ALL of this is literally every day I would have to tell Ronin leadership that their guild mates were griefing, training, being all around assfucks to Sanctuary members. What’s even more hilarious is they knew and the response was “we got some loose cannons sorry”. Hey guess what? Tune and company did the same shit. Both sides are fucking idiots when it comes to swaying Sanctuary one way or another. It just so happens on this weeks edition of the days of our lives on zek, Apex is the nice guy. So shut the fuck up with this back and forth bull shit and take it for what it is. Apex and Ronin have no clue how to handle elf sim politics. At least my Sanctuary pals are having fun.

Shody
Closed Thread