Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Kobold

Default Old Quellious server Friends

hello all!!

Just recent found P99, haven't even breached a character past 5 yet. (work in progress =P)
But, I wanted to reach out and see if I can find some of my old friends. Back in the Kunark days, I was a DE cleric named Auudar Ayudar; and a very awesome guild by the name of -At Deaths Door- helped me get my epic. Anyone from those days around???
Awhile after that I had a brief stint in Wraith, but if I recall correctly I didn't have the sheer time to devote to staying in the guild. Some halfing officer punk booted me for only logging on 5/7 week days.... lol... After that I floated mostly; being a complete heal line-up//rezzing whore; since I had epic.

I usually Trekked with my brother tho, who played a range of characters..
Camren - Druid
Gingerr - Enchanter
Grahm Crackerz - Mage
Euno - Bard
Scarcious - Rogue

ring any bells??? Also, im looking for some very specific friends, and I cant remember every character they had, but I do recall some of their mains..
Has anyone seen:

Stanly Manly (possibly ogre SK?)
Airess (Possibly Barb Shm?)
Goghei (possibly human monk?)

They may have changed classes like I plan too; but ill bet they recycled the names if available. Sooo, has anyone seen them/or are you out there??? =P We used to have some great times........ would love to rehash some of them =)
Old 09-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Kobold

You may find this useful (and add yourself! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ) http://wiki.project1999.com/Player_List
Old 09-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Kobold

Please forgive my ignorance, but how exactly do I add myself?? =p i cant seem to see a edit/add/change etc button on Wiki page; and i must also admit im at Work right now, so i don't exactly have a ton of time to figure it out for myself =P a little direction would help =)

I don't see any of my old friends on there, but i definitely would like to add myself; in case they turn up =)

Thanks for Swift Reply!
Old 09-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Kobold

I think you just have to make an account on the wiki and log in. The log in is in the upper right. Once you do that, you should be able to edit stuff.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Kobold

I was from Quellious. We didn't know each other though. However I'd be willing to offer you some starting help, PM me if interested.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftharted [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...Awhile after that I had a brief stint in Wraith, but if I recall correctly I didn't have the sheer time to devote to staying in the guild. Some halfing officer punk booted me for only logging on 5/7 week days.... lol...
Wraith was a 7 day operation. We modeled it on the crack house from New Jack City.

Sadre
wraith 2000-2004
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 09-09-2014 at 08:48 PM..
Old 09-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wraith was a 7 day operation. We modeled it on the crack house from New Jack City.

Sadre
wraith 2000-2004
Heh, yea yea... I remember 8P I was pretty 'butt-hurt' about it back then; but its all water under the bridge now. I ended up seeing all the content eventually with a few different guilds/friends who were a little more my style. I think I just didn't fit in well with Wraith =p
Old 09-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you just have to make an account on the wiki and log in. The log in is in the upper right. Once you do that, you should be able to edit stuff.
TY for response =) didn't think to try that; ill get that done one of these nights
(currently Trolling while at work; so don't want to quite do it now .. 8P )
Old 09-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

I am Quellious born and bred.

You may know me as:

Twigs
Korena
Scrumph
Amaruq
Qurama

I raided with <At Death's Door> with Korena, which was my wizard. I used to duo fear with a necro in ADD a lot, although it pains me to say that I can no longer remember his name.

I had a lot of friends in <Wraith> as well. If anyone remembers Marhiok (enchanter), and knows where he is, tell him he still owes me that fucking Orb of the Infinite Void for all those Coldain heads I farmed for him. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT TREACHERY.
Scientist - 37 ROG
Old 09-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Kobold

Ahh!! I recall Twigs, but that was so long ago that I don't remember much, or if we really knew each other; but I recall the name at least!! heh...
Closed Thread