Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Default US EST Low-lvl XP Group LFM

Some of our DAoC ppl want to try Everquest out (never played this game before, like some of you haven't played DAoC before either) while we all wait for Uthgard, so me and backman made some chars with them on P99. If anyone wants to join us, you're welcome to, we've made some Gnome casters for the time being. My char's name is Linker and I'm currently trying out a mage, Vorhal is a necro with the same name.

This wouldn't be a bad idea for ppl who'll be playing DAoC on Uthgard together, to meet and see whose play times will be compatible with whose and get acquainted.

If anyone has an alt they want to level with us, let me know here or ingame on Linker.

We currently have: 2 Mages, 1 Necro, 1 Druid (who may or may not keep playing.) Come on IRC if you want to know more details, what times we'll be around etc.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Last edited by Scrooge; 09-11-2014 at 07:11 PM..
Old 09-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

We're currently on the lookout for an Enchanter, a Cleric, maybe another Druid, and a tank of some sort, but other classes may be welcome depending on who's on when we start the groups. We did Crushbone last night and it went pretty well, will most likely be heading to Unrest tonight.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 09-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Orc

If you were on Antonica instead of Faydwer I'd join you with my level 8 DE enchanter. No interest in DAoC, but if you all head over to Antonica look me up for groupage! My game time is roughly 6 pm to 12 am.

Malatrance is my chanter.

Also have a level 43 wizard to help port you all over if you want to relocate.
Last edited by skootr; 09-11-2014 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: added playtime
Closed Thread