Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 09:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Just a Quick Meet & Greet :)

Hey fellow gamers,

I just wanted to stop by and greet everyone on the forums. I started playing on p99 yesterday, due to the nostalgia I had of the game when I first started this game playing with my dad when I was a 6 year old boy. I am now 24 years old and want to come back and revisit the game after I have the cognitive function to enjoy the game a little bit more, previously I had gotten to max level 16 as a kajiit shadow knight, but I am now dabbling in a couple classes to figure out which I like and can level easily without having an economy to support me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cheers!
Old 12-13-2018, 12:50 AM
Kobold

Welcome to p99, I started playing when I was 14 and I have to admit I had issues with my cognitive functions back then aswell.
This time around It was much better, just talking people into giving me a rez caused me to never eat a full exp loss from lvl 35! On live I barely got a single rez because my mind was so underdeveloped.
It really caused me to soul search if 18 really is such a good age to allow people to vote...
Maybe the whole, having to own land to be allowed the vote wasn't such a bad idea...
I digress, welcome to p1999! Hope you can get your dad involved as well!
I went with a tank, and it served me well, lots of fun and usually easy to find a group!
Don't worry too much about the gear, it's generally the level that is missing, once you get up there finding proper gear will be easy!
Old 12-13-2018, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome! People in game are generally friendly and helpful. Don't be afraid to ask for help or advice if you need any. Have fun!
Closed Thread