Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Default In this topic, I insult your worship of gods.

I noticed that the gods of Everquest are very one dimensional most of the time. Usually the dimension is stupid. So worshiping them is also stupid. You might be stupid. Behold:

Bertox - I know they want to live to make everyone diseased, but its just a fetish. Bertox worshippers are just fetish freaks.

Brell - Wow. What kind of coward worships the god who wants us to hide from the sun?

Bristlebane - So you think going to church to learn how to be good at comedy, pranking, and fun is the right idea? Its basically setting sail for fail.

Cazic - I will give it a pass. Its sensible to fear the god who allows you to inspire fear in others. Maybe a little emo, but for an evil choice its your best bet.

Erollsi - God of P*****s

Innoruuk - The dick dastardly god. I can imagine all the dark elves and humans twisting their mustache and yelling NYEH!!! at people. Terrible.

Karana - Its like the zeus god of everquest, except instead of shoving lightning bolts up peoples asses, you use soft, gentle, calming rain. Weak.

Mithaniel - God of naivety.

Prexus - Again, its like you missed the mark on Zeus. At least oceans are somewhat threatening. I will give this a pass of mediocrity.

Quellious - So you are a group of shirtless men in a circle in the dojo (or temple) who worship the ground a little girl walks on and think about her all day? Excuse me while I call child protective services.

Rallos Zek - The god of kicking mother****ing ass. Good choice.

Rodcet Nife - ET is kind of gay.

Solusek Ro - The screamapillar god for people who are sexually attracted and want to put their **** into fire.

The tribunal - Very boring to follow a bunch of judges.

Tunare - Momma's boys

Veeshan - You like to sing songs and play drums about why your own race is weak and inferior to another race.

You know what's ironic? The only race here not stupid enough to be able to even **** up their choice in diety is the race that's supposedly stupid in the first place.

Disclaimer: I censored bad words to protect you since you need protection.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bristlebane - So you think going to church to learn how to be good at comedy, pranking, and fun is the right idea? Its basically setting sail for fail.
Bristlebane is more like getting someone else to go to church thinking they can get chicks.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Stop dissin' Rodcet Nife, ya'll know nuthin bout him!
Old 11-28-2018, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Also, aint nuthin wrong bein a mommas boy
Old 11-28-2018, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

OP = closet Innoruuk worshipper...sensing a lot of hate for things
Old 11-28-2018, 07:10 PM
Banned

I knew I liked Quellious for a reason
Old 11-28-2018, 07:27 PM
Kobold

One thing I never understood, if you are a woshipper of Cazic, why are you still KoS to him?

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 11-28-2018, 07:34 PM
Banned

it's a religion, not a faction
Old 11-28-2018, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brell - ...the god who wants us to hide from the sun?
Doesn't that make this dude pretty much the patron saint of EQ players in general?

Danth
Old 11-28-2018, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Disclaimer: I censored bad words to protect you since you need protection.
Bless you. <3
Closed Thread