Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2020, 02:34 AM
Large Rat

Default How did List camps work on blue?

Just got done doing my Manastone (shit was the worst, never felt so sleep deprived) and while I was miserably sitting there for hours, I was wondering how this camp would have been on blue without /list? Was there a list people just kept themselves? Or did one guild just perma camped it?

Also brings another question, obviously with /lists in place I’m sure there is double the amount of Manastones than blue had already, would this essentially make Manastone too common that it completely devalues it?
Old 03-03-2020, 02:52 AM
Aviak

pretty sure it was either a small group of farmers passing it between themselves, or a guild doing the same. It was almost certainly perma camped 24/7 just like here, but mass RMT bannings thinned many of them out, this plus the split/merge of teal&green makes it so there are indeed a LOT more floating around here than at any time on blue.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:31 AM
Sarnak

Project 1999 was way, WAY less populated during the manastone era on Blue, like a tiny fraction of what Green has. There was a guy who sold them for 5000pp lol. Wasn't that difficult to get the camp.
Closed Thread