Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 05:21 PM
Skeleton

Default Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

I am Marcel i am right now getting my Computer ready for Everquest (Project 1999) i played on live for a long long loooong time[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ohh damm so long....

Well right now i am fighting with myself about what Class to play in my mind i have the Following (Shaman / Monk / Enchanter / Bard).

I am a group player theres nothing more that i hate then Soloing, i am interested in Supporting so i might kick the Monk from the List as i think a Bard does the better Puller (later) but also the Shaman is very nice in my Mind (possible to solo bleaaah) Slow Buff if enuff mana Dot and ofcorse Support Healing

Enchanter Kickass CC ya.... and almost a onehit atleast in the Old days hehe so if your slacking with Targeting death inc....

But now your part[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] what do you thing which class is missing (higher level range)

Shm
Monk
Bard
Ench

Would like some feedback befor i start [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Installing EQ in the Background as i type hihihi

Nice to meet you all!

Yours Sincerly

MarcelMan
Old 11-24-2016, 06:43 PM
Aviak

Welcome Hun! =)

I'm new as of last week but I can say just play what you want. the groups will come to you for what you are. In the end if your not happy with your choice because of what others want you to be then you will not enjoy your experience as much =). Any of your choices would be more than welcome in my groups =).
Have fun!
Last edited by Takii Huggles; 11-24-2016 at 06:46 PM..
Old 11-24-2016, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

What class is missing?

Bards that actually know how to play their class. There are tons of Bards that only know how to run in circles. The majority of higher level Bards are awful. Yes, I'm talking about you, Bard. Please, git gud.
Old 11-30-2016, 02:05 PM
Skeleton

dammit i tryed alot now...

- Shm Barbarian lvl 1 cant kill a single feeking mob at his Newbie Zone
- Necro Gnome at level 4 then it's kinda over as i cant kill mobs that give me exp sept blues which become a bit rare
- Enchanter High Elf lvl 2...
- Monk Iksar lvl 3 keep dieing in newbie zone and only can kill the lvl 1 Blackcons...
- Paladin High Elf lvl 3 atleast able to kill stuff and if lucky even a Yellow con which is 100% random if i can or not tho
- Bard Wood Elf lvl 3 same issue as all the others kinda

i never knew eq was THAT hard back in the old days... i just cant get to a Level where the show starts ... i dont know if its usefull to do 1 more try as a Iksar Necro or not ... Necro seems to be the only Possible class as they can solo damm well and have a nice Mana Reg only thing a Necro really needs in my mind is a Sow / JBoots ...

Is there any other Newbies around that might want to team up and try to get past level 4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think for Iksars the Party Start in the Pits and then Kurns!

Feel free to Contact me here on the Forums or on Discord https://discord.gg/zDSeTEs my name there is MarcelMan dont be Shy
Closed Thread