Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2019, 12:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's implicit in the context, dingus
No it's not. Another swing and miss. You are bad at this.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:21 AM
Sarnak

Did we ever hear from Bladefrenzy after all this or did he disappear into the wind? Listened to his defense in the video was hoping he doubled down on the forums for extra bonus entertainment
Old 09-07-2019, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it's not. Another swing and miss. You are bad at this.
so the "last 25 pages yadda yadda" bullcrap you said, what's that supposed to mean?

who do you think you're fooling?
Old 09-07-2019, 12:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so the "last 25 pages yadda yadda" bullcrap you said, what's that supposed to mean?

who do you think you're fooling?
Read it again and try to comprehend it better.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read it again and try to comprehend it better.
So you did say something about a transperson.

OK good talk
Old 09-07-2019, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Stop being racist to transgenders
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 09-07-2019, 02:46 AM
Fire Giant

Bigot cockwads aside, it would be nice to get an update from Bladefrenzy on how unfair things are in elfland.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Fire Giant

Whiny libtards defending ridiculous behavior aside, he hasn't been online since.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wanting to pretend to be a girl and attempting to elicit pity from the rest of us is just sick and out of line.
Obviously it differs from person to person, but one commonality within gender dysphoria observed by clinical psychologists is that there is no wanting to pretend, quite the opposite actually.

Quote:
You wanna contribute something about the game, go for it, but leave your twisted personal shit out of it!!
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=297701

Quote:
PPS: Before I get accused of being homophobic, I ain't. My best freind of 40 years is gay, and it never bothered me. Why? BECAUSE HE ISN'T TOSSING IT IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME!!!
There isn't much crossover reported between homosexuality and gender dysphoria.

Quote:
It's not difficult. You either got the y chromosome which BY DEFINITION makes you MALE, or the second X chromosome that BY DEFINITION makes you female. Did they pull science out of the schools' curriculum?
No, they just added psychology in with the other sciences.

Quote:
When did this happen?
"The late 19th century marked the start of psychology as a scientific enterprise."

Quote:
I am damned near as liberal as they come.
Quote:
Like I said, I am a liberal, and proud of it.
Being more opinionated and vocal than informed doesn't make your liberal or conservative views anything to be proud of.

Quote:
My bitch is with it being constantly tossed in my face and him thinking its perfectly fine to try and keep bringing it up and elicit sympathy and derail almost every topic he posts in.

This is a p99 forum. If I wanna talk about his emotional tranny shit I'll go to a tranny forum.
Yes, a forum where grown men post fashion-forward elf selfies and talk advanced faerie tactics. The same men who, by the way, were all clamoring a few years ago to have Rogean turn them into unicorns. Tell me a joke, he said. Make me laugh, he said. Only one of us got to be a unicorn that day, the one with enough self-awareness to point out that we were, in fact, a joke to him.

Quote:
But FFS, I am also aware of something called RESPECT & BOUNDRIES!!
This is RANTS & FLAMES, not RESPECT & BOUNDARIES. It actually says "enter at your own risk" underneath the title.

Quote:
If he needs to whine about his tragic emotional shit, that's fine. But P99 forums is NOT the right venue. That's what is pissing me and others off.
Someone else's emotions made you emotional and because they couldn't keep it to themselves, you just had to share it with everyone. You have my sympathy.

Quote:
inserting fleshlights!
Quote:
FFS!!! Get a grip!!
But you repeat yourself.

Quote:
I got shit in my life too. But you know what? At least I have the respect not to talk about it on a public gaming site where no.one wants to hear it or gives a flying fuck about it!
Anyone with even a passing interest in psychology might want to read more, but the same could be said about your posts and the original stream.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

^ tldr
Closed Thread