Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleman0921 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The anchor got blown from Port Chicago to Mt. Diablo that's crazy. Nice little bay area knowledge nugget thanks for sharing.
Interesting Fact:

The Middle East, and the West Coast of the US both possess a Mt Diablo, a Mt Carmel, a Mt Golgotha, as well as a mega city named "The City" (Istanbul translated into English, and San Francisco's nickname), and a "Cities of the Plain" (Las Vegas translated into English, and Sodom and Gomorrah in Israel; along with Admah, Zeboim, and Bela 2 of which were destroyed along with Sodom and Gomorrah, sparing only Bela; a story detailed in the book of Genesis and retraced in Ezekiel 16)

When the Rosicrucians landed in Monterey Bay, they established a monastery on Mount Carmel, and moved a vast amount of the historical record from Essene sect of Judaism from Mount Carmel in Israel to Mount Carmel in California.

In fact, the original location for the construction of the Rosicrucian Temple in San Jose, CA was Carmel, CA due to the sacred relationship between the Essenes and Mount Carmel, but for reasons I cant quite recall at this time, was decidedly moved to San Jose, CA where it still is today.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-10-2020 at 06:00 PM..
Old 08-10-2020, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Italian guy says it's bullshit, these were weapons.

https://www.corriere.it/esteri/20_ag...dd8eef08.shtml

Quote:
And then the ammonium nitrate, when it detonates, generates an unmistakable yellow cloud. Instead from the videos of the explosion, in addition to the white sphere that can be seen expanding, which is condensation of the air on the seashore, you can clearly see a brick orange column tending to bright red, typical of lithium participation. Which in the form of lithium-metal is the propellant for military missiles. I think there were armaments there. "
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They call this dude Mr. Dynamite because he's the go-to explosives expert.

Quote:
I think there was a first explosion of good magnitude, which may have started a fire where ammunition was stored, which would then have spread to where there was some high explosive contained in rockets or missiles.
I believe Mr. Dynamite because between the explosions you can clearly see secondary explosion, tons of them. I saw that I was like ammo depot is cooking off!

Quote:
“I don't think there were 2700 tons of ammonium nitrate. The bomb dropped on Hiroshima developed an energy between 15 and 18 kilotons (between 15 thousand and 18 thousand tons of explosives), this could have reached 3. But if you take an amateur video, calculate the time that passes from the explosion to when the windows of those who film, divide by three, get the kilometers away explode. Here: there are destroyed windows 4 kilometers away. It seems plausible to me that there were 8-10 tons of high explosive.
I guess I'm back to the Sneaky J theory.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:01 PM
Banned

Everything you post is stupid bellamy
Old 08-11-2020, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

I respect your opinion.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serbia is currently under a level 3 travel warning due to: crime
They still want to join the EU hehehhe
Old 08-11-2020, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They still want to join the EU hehehhe
Sounds like Serbia is very safe to me.

Quote:
Additionally, exercise increased caution in Serbia due to crime.

Violence associated with organized crime and high-profile sporting events in Serbia is common.

Organized criminal activities such as car bombings and assassinations by shooting can occur in all areas at any time.
Organized crime usually doesn't target civilians, and well sporting events that's your own skin wherever you go. I think Serbia's ok.

Meanwhile back in France:

Quote:
Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in France. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas.

Demonstrations in Paris and other major cities continue in France and are expected to continue in the coming weeks. Property damage, including looting and arson, in populated tourist areas has occurred with reckless disregard for public safety. Police have responded with water cannons, rubber bullets, and tear gas. The U.S. Embassy is advising official U.S. government travelers to avoid travel to Paris and other major cities in France on the weekends.
Sound like a real dangerous hellhole, these non-Serbian countries:

Quote:
Exercise increased caution in Spain due to terrorism. Exercise increased caution in Barcelona and Catalonia due to civil unrest.

Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in the United Kingdom. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas.

There is also a risk of isolated violence by dissident groups in Northern Ireland, focused primarily on police and military targets.

Exercise increased caution in Belgium due to terrorism.
Exercise increased caution in The Netherlands due to terrorism.
Exercise increased caution in Germany due to terrorism.
I'd rather take my chances with the Serbian mafia then some overexcited Musulman.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:55 PM
Server GM

you know it's a bad conspiracy when it doesn't even pop up on Abovetopsecret.
Old 08-15-2020, 02:25 PM
Banned

Report: Welders Set Off Beirut Blast While Securing Explosives
https://www.maritime-executive.com/a...ing-explosives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkIY...ature=youtu.be
Old 08-15-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Report: Welders Set Off Beirut Blast While Securing Explosives
Old 08-15-2020, 07:43 PM
Banned

Great video find luls

like i said from day 1 a welder set something off, and all the secondary explosions from storing all kinds of other crap lit the fertilizer

Worst part is they will have to truck everything in from another port for the next 6 months during a pandemic, shit going to get bad there
Closed Thread