Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

So is it fists only or is 1hb allowed? That answer to Jj was kinda ambiguous.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjlent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when u say warriors can't use Instill Doubt do u mean monks can't use it? i don't believe warriors get that ability

i know monks can't use 2hb but can they use 1hb weapons? or fists only?
Instill Doubt, Intimidate, it is all fear based meaning not allowed under the general rules.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baramur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you stacking the monk botb to extremely favor those with epic? I mean seriously you have disallowed 2hb, you allowed epic which changes fists and is haste, but yet you disallow robe of whistling fists? Why? You want best of the best but hinder the rules. In original best of best you were allowed to use right clickable items also, as i camped pumice stones for the right click dispell. Best of best you should allow players to use whatever is at their disposal and see how creative they can be. Im still confused how you can disallow an item you need to obtain epic for monk, but turn around and allow epic, this makes no sense. Honestly you should allow 2hb, 1hb, range, whatever. Monks do 2hb so if you want the best monk you want one that knows he can 2hb. Any smart dueler will 2hb now you have effectively made it so best of best monk winnner will infact prolly not be best monk dueler, which is what the tournament is suppose to demonstrate.
What exactly would you dispell in a monk on monk duel?

You may be thinking of Test of Tactics, which allowed pretty much most clickable items, including pumice, soulfires, conflag wands, AoNs, golem wands, etc. Some of the BotBs did allow certain right clickable items (such as Druid epic, Druid Drones of Doom bracer/arms).

Fungis were originally allowed for the warriors, monk, rogue, paladin BotBs, but Lady_D put a stop to that after the immense amount of time it added to fights. Spectators, nor staff, want to watch people run in circles for an hour or four. Also if each person has one, it is a wash.

Your argument about best dueler using a 2hb, when looking at the T-Staff for monks in particular, it comes down to who procs first. Then it is just a matter of who the RNG likes better that particular hour.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Decaying Skeleton

What time can we expect the events? Which classes will go first on each day?
Old 08-09-2012, 11:49 AM
VIP / Contributor

Looking to start by 1:30-2pm EST
Old 08-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

anything i can bribe you with to postpone warrior botb?

I mean if the best warrior is out of town... technically botb cant happen right? :P
Old 08-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Banned

Default are potion allowed?

Are potion allowed to buff ourself during the 30 secs period?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeute [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are potion allowed to buff ourself during the 30 secs period?
potions are right click, no
Old 08-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Banned

I was really looking forward to competing in the mage BotB but now that you are allowing epic pets there is basically no reason for anyone without the epic to attempt to enter the competition. You had previously set the rules as not allowing the epic pet because of this very reason. For the last month I have gone ahead in good faith and been assiduously arming my mage accordingly.

Now suddenly they are allowed, and anyone without a spare 200,000pp or in one of the giant guilds need not apply. I would just like to say to you Ambrotos, there goes thousands and thousands of platinum and hours and days of work based on the rules you had originally posted. Not only have you cost me that, but now it's completely pointless to enter the competition that I had so been looking forward to.

Congratulations mage BotB winner, you're the best mage who owns an epic. Many others would have had a very good shot at it.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
potions are right click, no
i dont think potion are listed as right click item , its a ''drinkable'' item...i dont know?
Closed Thread