Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 02:22 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Allandra Send a message via AIM to Allandra Send a message via Yahoo to Allandra
Default Necro Epic Question

So I am about to complete my Necro Epic and had a question about the Plane of Sky part:

Here is the the outline of what needs done:
Now, head to the Plane of Sky and speak with the Thunder Spirit Princess on the port-up isle.

You say, 'Hail, a thunder spirit princess'

a thunder spirit princess says 'Greetings, travelers, welcome to the Plane of Sky! We are thunder spirits - this first island is our home. You are welcome to stay here as long as you like. If you wish to go to other islands you may purchase keys from the Key Master.'

You say, 'Tell me about Gkzzallk'

a thunder spirit princess says 'Gkzzallk lives far above here. We often take him tea because he's so nice to us fairies! He likes to chat with the others who live here and can often be found in the temple up above. If you give me a bit of money, I can go make sure he is home.'

Give her 10 gold pieces.

a thunder spirit princess says 'Thank you, _____. I will tell him to expect visitors.'

Click up to the third isle where you'll find Gkzzallk.

You say, 'Hail, Gkzzallk'

Gkzzallk says 'Hello Stranger, would you care for some tea?'

Hand him the tome:

Gkzzallk screams as he touches the book. His body shimmers as he shrinks smaller and smaller until it's no larger than an insect. The book shimmers, shifting into the shape of a small, black box. Gkzzallk holds on to the opening of the box as he is sucked backward into it. The tiny screams are finally silenced as the box top closes.

You receive "Gkzzallk in a Box".
=========================================END

So my question is:
Do you simply click up to island 3, or do you need keys to get to Island 3?
I know you can buy a key from the Keymaster to get to Island 2, but you would need to kill 'Protector of Sky' to get 'Sirran' to spawn and give him the 'Broken Mirror', so you can get a key to go to Island 3?

Thanks in advance
Old 11-24-2017, 06:00 PM
Aviak

You need a key to get to Island 3, sadly you can't just click up. Also be mindful that in spawning Gkzzallk you despawn all the princesses which could interfere with a guild's raid if they need to get keys for their people.

Sintia - Wood Elf Druid
Biglee - Gnome Warrior
Old 12-27-2017, 09:39 AM
Large Rat

Got it thanks for you suggestions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread