Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estolcles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but we're not talking about respecting the dead here. To me, Budd Dwyer was the first time I ever saw someone kill themselves (and started me on a long and dark trip down the internet with having an interest in watching people get killed/suicide), and it still makes me cheer every time I see it. The girl blowing herself up, complete with head bouncing off the ceiling, is good, but it just doesn't make me as happy as watching Dwyer blow a hole through the back of his worthless skull.
nostalgia can be a dangerous thing
Old 04-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Banned

To bad there's no gif of that guy who blue his brains out in the tub... that shit made me smile so hard... just the expression left of his chin/lower jaw... the fact that they did it in a bathroom (probably in order not to be messy) yet the mess... was this beautiful spray... that could only be made by suicide.

Also and that I suffer from suicidal thoughts regularly. So that might have something to do with it.

And no... sorry I'm not going to grace these forums with a suicide gif of myself.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To bad there's no gif of that guy who blue his brains out in the tub... that shit made me smile so hard... just the expression left of his chin/lower jaw... the fact that they did it in a bathroom (probably in order not to be messy) yet the mess... was this beautiful spray... that could only be made by suicide.

Also and that I suffer from suicidal thoughts regularly. So that might have something to do with it.

And no... sorry I'm not going to grace these forums with a suicide gif of myself.
Seek help.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

And dont blue your brains pls.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

just because life has no point or meaning doesn't mean you have to kill yourself
Old 04-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estolcles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but we're not talking about respecting the dead here. To me, Budd Dwyer was the first time I ever saw someone kill themselves (and started me on a long and dark trip down the internet with having an interest in watching people get killed/suicide), and it still makes me cheer every time I see it. The girl blowing herself up, complete with head bouncing off the ceiling, is good, but it just doesn't make me as happy as watching Dwyer blow a hole through the back of his worthless skull.
You should ride together with azure while he seeks help, so you can seek help also. Hell you said you love trannys, maybe you two can "help" each other. Lol.

Fuckin degenerates, the both of ya.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should ride together with azure while he seeks help, so you can seek help also. Hell you said you love trannys, maybe you two can "help" each other. Lol.

Fuckin degenerates, the both of ya.
estoxcles is just overly nostalgic. it's like when you first find this project and are all giddy then it just becomes another video game that you enjoy.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And dont blue your brains pls.
oooommgggg dyslexia... worlds gonna end now

fuck english

fuck you
Old 04-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Fire Giant

Don't get your panties rustled, just go get help lol.
Closed Thread